Green Day References

Liam

I heard three Green Day songs on a couple Indianapolis radio stations yesterday. I heard WMUWSE on one, and on the other, which is an iHeart radio-owned station, I heard Brain Stew and Let Yourself Go.

I think the best Green Day reference that I see daily is the carving of the St. Jimmy heart and cross that I made on the bathroom stall in my high school last year :P

There's a bench next to this playground where I've carved green day quotes/lyrics and their names with my locker keys :P

Heh. For the 2000s, they should've put Green Day again :lol: Along with MCR and...hmm...not sure who should/could take the third spot.

Heh. For the 2000s, they should've put Green Day again :lol: Along with MCR and...hmm...not sure who should/could take the third spot.

Billly Talent or Sum 41, duuuuh.

• Like 1

I saw a t-shirt with "Good Riddance" written on it; but it was a really ugly t-shirt :ermm:

haha, decisions, decisions ....

knowing how dumb I am, I'd probably would have bought it if I saw it :lol:

haha, decisions, decisions ....

knowing how dumb I am, I'd probably would have bought it if I saw it :lol:

Really? :lol: It had some ugly drawing over the "good riddance", the back was all orange AND it was unpicked on the left side! No, you wouldn't have bought it (trust me) :lol:

Really? :lol: It had some ugly drawing over the "good riddance", the back was all orange AND it was unpicked on the left side! No, you wouldn't have bought it (trust me) :lol:

well when you put it like that... :lol:

probably not, I'm just a sucker for Green day references. they make my insides giggle with joy and fangirliness ^^

• Like 2

well when you put it like that... :lol:

probably not, I'm just a sucker for Green day references. they make my insides giggle with joy and fangirliness ^^

Aww, me too :happy: I find such tiny little references in almost everything :shy:

• Like 1

I saw a t-shirt with "Good Riddance" written on it; but it was a really ugly t-shirt :ermm:

I once saw a T-Shirt with "Trés girlfriend" written on it. The urge to buy it was so bad but I could resist 'cause it was a) fugly and b) No way in helll I'm gonna wear a T-Shirt with something stupid written on it :P

Well, I think it's two months ago..but I was in a german store and there was a lot of copies of Uno and they were playing the whole record :D

Triple reference today in class:

-The time was 10:39am

-My computer had 86% battery

-We had to say a prayer (I go to a catholic school), and it said "long view" in it

:happy:

Something like that happened to me once.

I was on youtube listening to a demo of 21st cbd and the time was 10:39 and for whatever reason youtube had a glitch and it said the video was posted in 1969

• Like 1

a couple of months ago I was editing some photos of myself, and I sent a picture of Gloria (the one with the flag on her mouth) to my friend for reference, and she said "wow you look good on this pic! but I think you edited it too much"
I maybe was a little flattered.