Green Day References

Liam

do it, do it, do it :lol:

i was planing on it! my mom thought it was a bad idea, but my dad said he's scream "zombie apocalypse" as a distraction for me :happy:

This is probably the lamest reference ever put on here but yesterday I saw this book and the cover reminds me of Dos!

IDFlo.jpg

wow, lame page own too!

i wouldn't have thought about iDos! when i first saw it, but more about Billie, at least the hair on that book looks like Billie's :P ...and well, now that you say it it also does look a tiny bit like iDos! :lol:

i was planing on it! my mom thought it was a bad idea, but my dad said he's scream "zombie apocalypse" as a distraction for me :happy:

Your dad is awesome, really :shok: I love this man.

• Like 2

in the tv show community the tenth episode in season one they mention that Green day is playing at their Green week at the school. turns out to be a irish band called Greene Daeye.

also was at my local fair going on a ride both me and my friend were wearing shirts from the musical and the ride operator put holiday on

we where singing the whole time.

Edited by TracksAtChristieRoad

in the tv show community the tenth episode in season one they mention that Green day is playing at their Green week at the school. turns out to be a irish band called Greene Daeye.

Haha :lol: I never saw this!

My favorite news magazine, The Week, mentioned Billie Joe's outburst at the iHR Music Festival in the gossip section.

I know it's not something important, just a funny little fact. I was playing You Don't Know Jack on facebook a few minutes ago (it's a semi-twisted trivia game for those who don't know), and they threw in a Green Day reference. Something along the lines of "if Green Day's Uno! ablum was like the game Uno, how many songs would be on the album?"... they were talking about how many cards get dealt out when you play the game (answer: 7).

*I have no idea why my dumbass started it as a new thread either when this thread existed. Sorry mods :pinch: *

Just seen this image on facer:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=287736104664957&set=a.130396740398895.21184.130307693741133&type=1&theater

Pretty old joke, i know, but i found it real amusing because it wasn't posted by a GD-related page but a random one that has nothing to do with them.

And i was like, "LULZ. I GEDDIT! I GEDDAT! I KNOW HU BILLEE JOEE ISH! I KNOW DAT REFERENCE!"

Ahem. Yeah... :mellow:

Yesterday I went to a bookstore (they sell CDs as well) and I saw this poster :woot:

p1090161g.jpg

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Pretty old joke, i know, but i found it real amusing because it wasn't posted by a GD-related page but a random one that has nothing to do with them.

And i was like, "LULZ. I GEDDIT! I GEDDAT! I KNOW HU BILLEE JOEE ISH! I KNOW DAT REFERENCE!"

I'm bloody sick of the September Jokes already. Yes, we get it. It's Oct 1st, Green Day should wake up. Now kindly FOD. (I'm using this phrase around everywhere that I see it postedyou. (not a personal attack at you) I decided to search the Green Day tag on twitter. *rage*

• Like 2

On that note, one of my facebook friends posted "wake up" on the Green Day page. I commented saying "no. Just no." and he liked my comment, which just made me confused. I'm tempted to unfriend him anyway, no idea why I'm friend with that guy still, his normal posts are annoying enough.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

My friend posted that same picture on my Facebook this weekend. He was all "OMG, I totally thought of you when I saw this!!!!" and I just responded, "Dammit. It's already that time of the year again?" Like, seriously people, the song isn't funny, and neither are your tired jokes. :dry:

It was just lying about at the university, so I doubt they have a digital version and I didn't take a photo. It did mention the song as being dance-y (not in a good way) but the whole thing lacked so much information.

Post it when it's written, I'd like to read it.

I promised I would post it, so here you go! My review of ¡Uno! I wrote for my student newspaper, The BG News, last week. It summarizes my thoughts quite nicely! :) (I gave it an A-!)

http://www.bgnews.com/entertainment/green-day-lets-loose-with-first-of-three-albums/article_9ee10638-091d-11e2-9936-001a4bcf887a.html

Also, if you guys like my review, feel free to check out my student paper's Facebook page and post some comments if you feel inclined to do so. (Link below... it's about 5-6 posts down.) Since our student body is oh-so-educated (sarcasm), right now there's just two guys doing a little circle-jerk of insults directed at me and GD. Gotta love the Internet. :dry:

https://www.facebook.com/bgviews?fref=ts

[/end shameless plug]

I saw ¡UNO! CD's at the record shop, but they were with some other CD's in a box with Justin Beiber's face on it :/