Green Day References

Liam

I was at the dentist, and they had one of those ceiling TV's. There was a show on and they were recapping iheartradio. I didn't see all of it because my eyes were closed for a bit, but in the bit I did see, there was a very short clip of Billie Joe and Jason playing. No ranting videos in what I saw

They showed the video for Boulevard of Broken Dreams this morning in a TV Show called "Morning Star" and they talked about the iHeart incident.

20120929-bthstesri5d9iajhmyes5byqq7.jpg

Turned up on my facebook news feed.

Pffft.....cause being paraded across a reality show is *preciesly* what Billie wants and needs...

When I was younger I read a book series called “in or out” and when the main girl met her future boyfriend, he was wearing a Green Day shirt.

In the show instant star, when Jude started working for the record company, they said she would be working with one of the best song writers, which she replied “Billie Joe Armstrong?”

I was watching George Lopez the other day, the episode where max peeps into Carmen’s room, and she had an International Superhits poster in her room. (I have a picture somewhere on my computer, I’m too lazy to look for it now)

In Transformers, Shia LaBeouf’s character’s room had a picture of a nimrod poster, which you have to really look for.

In one movie trailer that Jackie Chan stars in, it’s background music was KYE.

I was watching the Inbetweeners and noticed that there's a green day poster in the common room

also in 'wild child', alex pettyfer's character has the exact same poster in his bedroom

there's another film in which a character has that poster again but it's escaping me right now... it's this one:

Green%2520Day-Posters-b.jpg

it's everywhere for some reason.

also every time I use a public bathroom, there's 'armitage shanks' on the toilet/ sink. did you know Billie spellt it wrong on the album? there's a fascinating nugget of information for you.

I heard let yourself go in the background on a star-gossip-who-cares show. The fuck? And it was about Heidi Klum, fits perfect, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

This is probably the lamest reference ever put on here but yesterday I saw this book and the cover reminds me of Dos!

IDFlo.jpg

wow, lame page own too!

We were watching a documentary about copyright and sampling songs in my class last Thursday, and about 20 minutes into it a song that I knew started playing - it was Green Day's version of I Fought The Law! It was awesome. We stopped the movie right there because class was over, so I bet I'll get to hear it again when we continue it next Thursday. :)

• Like 1

I was at the airport, went to the toilet and found this:

9Kj15.jpg

payyO.jpg

That's how Billie probably got the inspiration for the song title, since the title has nothing to do with the lyrics! :D He just went to the toilet, washed his hands, read the name and said "Fuck it, that's the name of the song" :lol: Too bad he spelled it wrong on the album :P Or the title is misspelled on purpose so they don't get any problems with the company.

Yes, I felt like a total idiot taking a picture of a water tap at a public toilet :lol: The things I do for Green Day... xD

• Like 2