Green Day Dreams

Liam

Yeah, they're such cute tiny little criatures! :wub: But no, it wouldn't be terrifying, I think it would be hilarious :lol:

What?! No! I was talking about it being terrifying for the hamster! :lol: Billie swallowed it alive! Sure it's hilarious for the audience, but would you want to be that hamster?! :lol:

What?! No! I was talking about it being terrifying for the hamster! :lol: Billie swallowed it alive! Sure it's hilarious for the audience, but would you want to be that hamster?! :lol:

Of course not! :o but I don't know... I just can't help laughing at the whole situation even if I sound cruel :ninja::lol:

Of course not! :o but I don't know... I just can't help laughing at the whole situation even if I sound cruel :ninja::lol:

Yeah I guess you're right! It is pretty hilarious in a morbid sort of way. :P I think it's really funny too. And don't worry! You don't sound cruel at all. :)

I actually just remembered that there was more to the dream. It happened so long ago, but now more bits and pieces are coming back to me. I think later on in the concert he did cough it back up and it was still alive. So I guess the hamster was okay after all.

• Like 1

Yeah I guess you're right! It is pretty hilarious in a morbid sort of way. :P I think it's really funny too. And don't worry! You don't sound cruel at all. :)

I actually just remembered that there was more to the dream. It happened so long ago, but now more bits and pieces are coming back to me. I think later on in the concert he did cough it back up and it was still alive. So I guess the hamster was okay after all.

Ok, we can laugh at that now :lol: :lol: :D (fortunately the hamster was just fine!)

• Like 1

Ok, we can laugh at that now :lol: :lol: :D (fortunately the hamster was just fine!)

I bet it was scarred for life, though! :lol:

I bet it was scarred for life, though! :lol:

Yes! Poor little thing :lol: I bet it wasn't pleasant for Billie Joe either... :D

Yes! Poor little thing :lol: I bet it wasn't pleasant for Billie Joe either... :D

I don't know. In the dream he didn't seem to find it unpleasant at all. You'd think he would have at least been annoyed by getting fur stuck in his throat. Why is my Dream Billie so weird? :lol: I hope real life Billie isn't secretly that crazy. I mean, Ozzy used to bite the heads off of bats (or so I've heard) which is absolutely wrong and disgusting, but Dream Billie actually ate a small furry animal whole. That's even worse!

I don't know. In the dream he didn't seem to find it unpleasant at all. You'd think he would have at least been annoyed by getting fur getting stuck in his throat. Why is my Dream Billie so weird? :lol: I hope real life Billie isn't secretly that crazy. I mean, Ozzy used to bite the heads off of bats (or so I've heard) which is absolutely wrong and disgusting, but Dream Billie actually ate a small furry animal whole. That's even worse!

But what about throwing it out? It was like vomit the animal... ( :sick: ) I don't think he does/will ever do that kind of stuff. I hope :mellow: ...We'll never know! :lol:

But what about throwing it out? It was like vomit the animal... ( :sick: ) I don't think he does/will ever do that kind of stuff. I hope :mellow: ...We'll never know! :lol:

I guess you're right. I didn't think about that. It wasn't really like he vomited, though. He just sort of spat it back out. :ermm: And no, he loves animals! He would never do something like that. He's much too sweet and goodhearted. :wub:

• Like 1

I guess you're right. I didn't think about that. It wasn't really like he vomited, though. He just sort of spat it back out. :ermm: And no, he loves animals! He would never do something like that. He's much to sweet and goodhearted. :wub:

Aww :wub:

Aww :wub:

Ha ha! I'm listening to an interview with Green Day right now and Billie just mentioned how they were going over the lyrics he wrote for 21st Century Breakdown and he said one of the things that might come up is "Billie's incredibly disturbed". So who knows what he gets up to that we don't know about. :ninja::lol: Maybe my dreams are prophetic... :mellow:

Ha ha! I'm listening to an interview with Green Day right now and Billie just mentioned how they were going over the lyrics he wrote for 21st Century Breakdown and he said one of the things that might come up is "Billie's incredibly disturbed". So who knows what he gets up to that we don't know about. :ninja::lol: Maybe my dreams are prophetic... :mellow:

I told you, we'll never know... :ninja:

:lol:

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream I was at the Philly show (which I'm going to in April). I had a Blue replica that I made that I was planning on giving to Billie (which I'm planning to do). The only problem was that it wasn't quite finished--it still had some finishing touches to do.

The other thing was that the initials on there were RJ instead of BJ (because sometimes people who order guitars from me want their own initials on there instead of BJ). I was trying to figure out a way that I could somehow either turn the R into a B or figure out a way that Billie and I could find someone in the audience with the initials RJ to give it to (since that is my plan--give Billie one of the Blue replicas I make and then have him personally give it to some kid in the audience to change that kid's life the way Billie and Blue changed my life 19 years ago).

I woke up confused and concerned.

Last night I had a dream I was at the Philly show (which I'm going to in April). I had a Blue replica that I made that I was planning on giving to Billie (which I'm planning to do). The only problem was that it wasn't quite finished--it still had some finishing touches to do.

The other thing was that the initials on there were RJ instead of BJ (because sometimes people who order guitars from me want their own initials on there instead of BJ). I was trying to figure out a way that I could somehow either turn the R into a B or figure out a way that Billie and I could find someone in the audience with the initials RJ to give it to (since that is my plan--give Billie one of the Blue replicas I make and then have him personally give it to some kid in the audience to change that kid's life the way Billie and Blue changed my life 19 years ago).

I woke up confused and concerned.

This is really a great idea you are planning to give him a bleu replica. How are you going to do? Give him during the show or after or another plan?

Related to your dream I think it means that you're kind of scared Bj wont like your gift in real life and then everything turns bad in your dream and this isnt like you planned it would be. Dont worry im sure he will like it if he get it. Do you got a picture? :)

This is really a great idea you are planning to give him a bleu replica. How are you going to do? Give him during the show or after or another plan?

Related to your dream I think it means that you're kind of scared Bj wont like your gift in real life and then everything turns bad in your dream and this isnt like you planned it would be. Dont worry im sure he will like it if he get it. Do you got a picture? :)

Well I'm planning on showing up a few hours before the show. I've heard stories of roadies and/or backstage people randomly seeing people before the show and inviting them in to see the soundcheck. I'm hoping that if this is true, they see me standing outside with the guitar. If not, I'm hoping/praying security will let me in with it. I'll have to convince them somehow. At that point, I'll just hold onto it until the show and then just hold it up as high as I can until Billie sees it.

Pictures of the replicas I make are on my website www.bjguitars.com

I'm thinking the 1994 version for sure.

Thanks for the moral support :)

Oh Jesus guys! Billie Joe was in every single dream I had last night and there were like four of them! I can't post them now, though, because I'm out and my dream journal's at home. I haven't even gotten a chance to write them all down yet since I had to leave for classes. I did write down some words to remind me of the dreams, though and I think you will like them! :) I will just say this right now: Billie, cougars, creepy GD fans, Tré, and a cactus. If that doesn't pique your interest I don't know what will. :lol: I'll post 'em later tonight after I get home maybe.

• Like 1

Oh Jesus guys! Billie Joe was in every single dream I had last night and there were like four of them! I can't post them now, though, because I'm out and my dream journals at home. I haven't even gotten a chance to write them all down yet since I had to leave for classes. I did write down some words to remind me of the dreams, though and I think you will like them! :) I will just say this right now: Billie, cougars, creepy GD fans, Tré, and a cactus. If that doesn't pique your interest I don't know what will. :lol: I'll post 'em later tonight after I get home maybe.

I need to read this! :woot:

<Tré>

:whistle

• Like 1

I had a dream yesterday that I was at a show in England. I don't know why I was in England I don't even have a passport, but anyway, the guy next to me asked me to hold his spot for him because he had to use the bathroom. So I said sure. While he was away people kept coming up to me trying to take his place but I told them I was holding it for him. Then this one guy was like "You can't do that. Maybe in America you can but not in England. I'm calling security" So the guy comes back and then that guy and a security guard come over and says "You are not allowed to hold spots. Don't let me catch you doing that again." it was so wierd.

• Like 1

I had a dream yesterday that I was at a show in England. I don't know why I was in England I don't even have a passport, but anyway, the guy next to me asked me to hold his spot for him because he had to use the bathroom. So I said sure. While he was away people kept coming up to me trying to take his place but I told them I was holding it for him. Then this one guy was like "You can't do that. Maybe in America you can but not in England. I'm calling security" So the guy comes back and then that guy and a security guard come over and says "You are not allowed to hold spots. Don't let me catch you doing that again." it was so wierd.

I can confirm that kind of thing doesn't happen :lol:

I can confirm that kind of thing doesn't happen :lol:

:lol: I know. I thought it was funny and weird. And the strangest thing also was that we were inside looking through windows at the band. The stage was outside on another platform. It was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

Alright so here's the deal, my fine GD dream friends! There's a lot of content in these four dreams so I am going to put them in spoilers. The first two have been combined into one because they kind of ran into each other anyway even though they were two distinct dreams. The last one is a dream I had the night before last that I just decided I'd include. And of course feel free to comment on them if you want. You know I love that! :creep:

Dreams 1 and 2:

I was with some other Green Day fans at night waiting outside a building in the city because it was rumored Green Day was going to appear there. There were no other people around but us. Supposedly, Green Day was supposed to come and take us on some type of tour (like a showing around kind of tour, not an album tour). Then suddenly Green Day did show up, but I was all alone except for them and it was the scene was an abandoned parking lot bordered by some woods. They were nice and didn't seem to think it was strange that it was just me. They had the Boulevard of Broken Dreams car with them and motioned for me to get in with them, though none of them spoke. Immediately we were all in a pullout section on the side of a road, like those ones you stop at for viewing scenery and whatnot. There were city lights way in the distance and before us was a massive stretch of what looked like Southwestern U.S. desert, probably the Sonoran desert because of the saguaros. We all got out of the car and walked off the side of the road a little bit on a slight downward slope. The ground was very dry, rugged, and crunchy as we walked over it - typical desert earth. Even though it was night, there was just enough light to see our way by and see the silhouettes of obstacles ahead. It was like the very strange, soft light you get just as the sun is about to disappear from the horizon. There was a patch of desert plants including a bunch of various cacti and both Mike and Tré walked over to it and started inspecting it. They stood there staring at it for a few seconds and then Tré began to run around the patch in a gleeful manner for no particular reason at all.

The scene changed and Billie Joe was lifting me out of the car's trunk (no idea why I was in there :ermm: ) in the abandoned parking lot by the woods back where everything started. I remember a feeling of overwhelming joy when I saw his face as he came to get me. Mike and Tré were no longer with us and Billie started to lead me into the woods a little ways where there appeared to be some sort of cabin with lights on inside. I was kind of scared because so I stayed close to Billie and held onto him. I think he picked me up and carried me the rest of the way and I was clinging to him like a barnacle. There were some scruffy looking mountain men in the cabin who were talking about some cougars in the area that were rumored to have killed humans. We were outside again and Billie was hovering around me protectively and trying to guard me from all sides I guess because of the cougar rumor. Suddenly it was daytime and apparently nothing cougar related had happened. Billie and I were walking out a door of the cabin, which didn't look like the same place it did at night, when two of the big cats walked up towards us. We both stopped moving and they came up to the door. I got over the initial shock, but Billie was behind me and still quite frozen so I put out a hand to the nearer cougar. It sniffed it and stared at me, then I scratched under its chin and around its ears like I would do on a house cat. The cougar decided to lie down right where it was, kind of blocking our way, so I bent down and started rubbing my hand through the fur along the length of its side and petting its paws. After a few minutes it got up and both cougars walked off.

Dream 3:

A bunch of Green Day fans and I were hiding in Billie Joe's house in plain sight, but he didn't seem to notice us at all. It was like we were invisible. I guess the trick was that some of us were pretending to be asleep. This made complete sense in the dream and wasn't weird at all. Billie was dressed normally like he would be when not performing - jeans, a black T-shirt, no makeup, and that gray beret type hat he likes to wear a lot. It was like we were spying on his life. He would never stay put in one spot for very long and kept walking in and out of different rooms in the house and pacing this hall near a side doorway. He started making this sort of loop where he'd go out that door, around the corner of the house, pause leaning up against the side of the house next to the front door, and then walk back in through the front door and back to that side hallway. Part of the time he was talking on the phone so I guess that would account for some of the pacing around. I could hear Mike and Tré's voices coming through the phone and at one point Tré said "Yeah Billie. Like that 'Anaconda' movie you were in one time." There was a cutaway, kind of like what happens in Family Guy, to a room that looked to be a small cabin in the mountains surrounded by snow. A ski resort maybe? The three Green Day boys were there in their typical concert garb (Billie with his black pants, fluffy black hair, and leather jacket, Tré in his simple shirt, tie and pants, and Mike with his black vest and pants with the red stripe on the sides) and all done up and were laughing together. Somehow I knew this was the set of a movie and no filming was taking place at that particular moment. Then it was back to Billie on the phone, pacing his house.

Dream 4:

I was in some sort of vague area that wasn't really fully formed, only certain aspects of it were. There were a lot of elements of Billie Joe like his black, fluffy hair and his face, but things were hazy and detached. I think I was trying to "create" Billie by combining different aspects of him. For some reason, I was also doing laundry. Among all my stuff that was just washed and dried I found Billie's 21st Century Breakdown shirt. You know, the black one with all the patches on it that he wears in the 21 Guns music video. I don't know why, but this made me kind of sad. Maybe it was because he wasn't there and I couldn't bring him into reality with my mind. I think I then took the shirt and put it on a model skeleton I had (I wish! That would be awesome! The skeleton, that is.) with black pants, a studded belt, and a fluffy black wig that looked strikingly similar to Billie's hair. I don't even know where I got these things, but apparently they were there. I guess this was my attempt to substitute for Billie and it was a bit of a failure.

I liked the second dream about the set for the movie :lol: And the last one, about the elements you had to "create" him reminds me of the movie May, for some reason... kind of scary :ermm:

Not so much about Tré, though :huh:

Man I swear, I wish I could remember and have as many vivid Green Day dreams as you!! :lol:
It took a while to be able to build up that kind of recall and it's not all the time, but it's really nice when I can do it! :D Do you keep a dream journal? That will help you remember your dreams better and if you repeatedly telll yourself to dream about Green Day on a regular basis before you go to sleep, that should increase their appearances in your dreams.

I liked the second dream about the set for the movie :lol: And the last one, about the elements you had to "create" him reminds me of the movie May, for some reason... kind of scary :ermm:

Not so much about Tré, though :huh:

There was a little bit about Tré. :ermm: You know I'm obsessed with Billie and he's always the main attraction in my Green Day dreams, so it's surprising he and Mike showed up at all really. I thought it was funny how he started running around the cactus patch though. Seems like he took his own advice and didn't jack off any of those cacti. :lol:

So you thought the last one was scary, huh? It kind of unnerved me too. Sort of eerie. :mellow: I haven't seen that movie. What's it about? - Oh wait never mind. I just looked it up... That's disgusting! :o