Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

Someone has a goos version of this pic? :

tumblr_maykcj3wzD1rsvwkko1_500.jpg

I mean the actual pic, a version that doesn't look like someone took a pic of the magazine.

I second this so bad :runaround:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean the actual pic, a version that doesn't look like someone took a pic of the magazine.

I second this so bad :runaround:

It is from the new Q magazine. I'll buy it and post scans tomorrow :)

someone has the original version of these pics? Thank you!

2rc239s.jpg

no one could help me?

tumblr_maykcj3wzD1rsvwkko1_500.jpg

2uoj23r.jpg

no one could help me?

Unfortunately those were the only 2 photos Felisha Tolentino didn't post on her website =/ I guess they're only on the booklet.

Unfortunately those were the only 2 photos Felisha Tolentino didn't post on her website =/ I guess they're only on the booklet.

thank you ^^

Mike looks so bad with that much facial hair :lol: I have one of Mike, but it's pretty small, in black and white and he has little facial hair so probably it's not worth it.

Please, please, PLEASE someone can give me this picture but bigger and without watermark? (if possible)

w3Dgq.jpg

I love this one so much!

That one doesn't look right, it's from the trailer and doesn't have the correct pattern

oh.. Then, Sorry I can't help you...

in awesome as f*ck on Jesus of suburbia[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWWyPORIlI[/spoiler]it has the rage and love hands on the back screen does anyone have this as a image?

also yet again in awesome as f*ck on american eulogy [spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXnQJBNIKg&feature=channel&list=UL[/spoiler] it has american eulogy on the back screen does anyone have this also?

much appreciated

Archived