Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

394205_388906287849425_1298984855_n.jpg

i saw this picture on tumblr, does any one thing they can generate only the background for Quatro? The one with Jason's face on it.

What do you think of this? I tried to make it look like the colours in that background. It looks a bit like it, although I already see it should've been more pink.

6IXbI.jpg

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video maybe? Thank you, kiss.

i think it may be the Oh Love music video (due to the girl in the background) but i'm not 100% sure

i think it may be the Oh Love music video (due to the girl in the background) but i'm not 100% sure

yeah, I remember seeing that in the Oh Love video. That part was pretty short though.

tumblr_makrfoLU2n1qzb8mpo1_500.gif

The video maybe? Thank you, kiss.

That's from the Oh Love music video. :) You can watch the uncut version on playboy's website.. haha. The article about it is on GDA.

That's from the Oh Love music video. :) You can watch the uncut version on playboy's website.. haha. The article about it is on GDA.

Ahhh okay. Thank you :)

Hey, I saw the Quatro background pic, but does anyone have the booklet that they can scan and crop for the whole Quatro cover?

quat2_zps076ab7ec.png

I saw this pic of Billie's signature:

billiejoesignature.jpg

So I was wondering if there's also one of Mike's and Tré's. I found Tré's one int his pic but I don't think he writes it the same:

2upXz.png

What do you think of this? I tried to make it look like the colours in that background. It looks a bit like it, although I already see it should've been more pink.

6IXbI.jpg

thank you so much darling!!

Anyone have Billies head on Uno with that looks like the album with the pink x's

:) You asked me for the Dos! and Tré! writing some pages ago and, I think, you asked me for BJ's head on the Uno! cover with the GD writing. I'm working on them, just wanted to let you know. :happy:I didn't forget about it.

:) You asked me for the Dos! and Tré! writing some pages ago and, I think, you asked me for BJ's head on the Uno! cover with the GD writing. I'm working on them, just wanted to let you know. :happy:I didn't forget about it.

Thank you flo. Im sorry I've been asking for stuff over and over, shows how impatient I am. :sorry: Ill work on that too. :lol:

i dont know if this breaks any rules (i sorry if it does) but does any one have any pictures of Amanda (she, whatshername, Amanda) as i would like to know what she looks like.

i dont know if this breaks any rules (i sorry if it does) but does any one have any pictures of Amanda (she, whatshername, Amanda) as i would like to know what she looks like.

I think there are no photos of her.

Do you have the Dos! writing too :shy::) ?

it is just the font league gothic, you can find it in the forum. Use an erosion effect and it looks like the dos writing ;-)

Someone has a goos version of this pic? :

tumblr_maykcj3wzD1rsvwkko1_500.jpg

I mean the actual pic, a version that doesn't look like someone took a pic of the magazine.

Archived