Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

What? It's called 'A Little Boy Named Train'? Fuck that 'A'. What's it say on the tag on the front? X-Kid, 8th Avenue Serenade, and is the last one 99 Revs or The Forgotten?

uhm.. I think it's 99 Revolutions

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm.. I think it's 99 Revolutions

I hope so. We don't need The Forgotten released twice. Would be pretty stupid, wouldn't it?

It's always been called 'Little Boy Named Train'? :S

Well, I guess it's officially "A Little Boy Named Train" now. And I don't like the lowercase letters for 8th Avenue Serenade. it messes up the whole font

Well, I guess it's officially "A Little Boy Named Train" now. And I don't like the lowercase letters for 8th Avenue Serenade. it messes up the whole font

Yeah, I agree. Preferred 'Little Boy Named Train' and '8th Avenue Serenade'. It's like they're trying to fuck up the cool titles, like with 'Fuck Time'... Anyway the songs will sure be awesome and I'm dying to hear them. I already 'know' 8th Ave Serenade and I love it.

Does anyone have photos of the Tre CD book yet? (the boxset one, not the regular one) :)

Does anyone have photos of the Tre CD book yet? (the boxset one, not the regular one) :)

I think this one is from the cd book:

tumblr_meq93oXKv71rexpmmo1_1280.jpg

and this:

tumblr_meqixpSxtE1qfuhe8o1_500.jpg

found on tumblr! :runaround:

I'm looking for a good (if it's possible big) photo of the Nimrod logo. I searched but they're all very small...

can anyone please get me a picture of Billie from halloween?

when he dresses up like jack skellington

i tried to find some but i can't find good ones

Thanks for the helpers :)

tumblr_ltsbkvAyXT1qzgql2o1_500.jpg

one of these maybe? :)

7fHgb.jpg

ZJhBJ.jpg

II0u3.jpg

(and please stick to the default font and size :thumbsup: )

I'm looking for a good (if it's possible big) photo of the Nimrod logo. I searched but they're all very small...

Is this good for you ?

tumblr_mes54oVBne1rvx3wro1_500.jpg

Is this good for you ?

And plus their signatures! :lol: Yes, I think it will work. Thank You!!! :happy:

I want to put a picture of Tre in a snow globe and give it to my sister for Christmas. Anyone got a particularly epic picture of his face? Funny, creepy or seductive faces are all welcome.

I want to put a picture of Tre in a snow globe and give it to my sister for Christmas. Anyone got a particularly epic picture of his face? Funny, creepy or seductive faces are all welcome.

tumblr_me3saoZDDj1rbtw4mo1_400.jpg

tumblr_medf4h2B5j1rwvqldo1_500.jpg

tumblr_merlw42g6z1rrtn03o1_500.png

Are those good for you or do you want more ?

oumllk.jpg

n6jta8kga8b6b8k.jpg

^ very seductive.

trecool550.jpg

like this?

tre.jpg

:lol:

That is such a cool idea for a Christmas gift! :) Or a gift in general. I put a few pictures in the spoiler, maybe you can use one of them.

17ly3.jpg

YfFZG.pngl3zr2.png

lTwiW.jpgj7s3S.jpg

thg3H.jpgx5bo8.jpg

GpS1K.jpgFvJ20.jpg

UCure.jpgSrife.jpg

CPNBe.jpg

hey guys my phone recently got stolen and i lost a picture of Billie Joe backstage at a concert, i believe it was taken by bob gruen, its black and white and Billie is holding a guitar, does somebody have it please?

Are there any pictures of Billie holding a kitten (or cat)? That would be adorable!

I have an embarrassing request: I could do it myself but my computer is being repaired, and I need the pictures as soon as possible! could someone cut only Billie from the first pic and only Mike and Trè from the second and put them on a transparent background? You would do me a huge favor! :hug:

2uiugdl.jpg

35ixf7d.jpg

Archived