Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a good version of this photo?

fylxS.jpg

Like pics of Officer Mike! I need that in my life :woot:

I doubt there's a better/more pics from this, because it's from the making of the Holiday video.

Guest Trotsky

Does anyone have a photo of Billie who shaves the sides of Mike's hair??I remember that Billie had blonde hair in this photo. :)

Does anyone have a photo of Billie who saves the sides of Mike's hair??I remember that Billie had blonde hair in this photo. :)

Shaving1.jpg

Shaving2.jpg

someone has a high-res of the TRE album cover?

I don't have the CD cover, but here's the HQ CD book cover :)

1pUqT.jpg

I just saw an ad on the TV for Tre and it had the picture of him without the pink X's with his eyes wide open still in the black and white. Does anyone have that pic? Ive never seen it before. The song in the ad was X kid if that helps.

I couldn't find the ID thread (maybe I'm just dumb?), so I was wondering where is this photo from?

tumblr_meilwnSXrS1r3nnceo1_500.png

Here! :)

What? It's called 'A Little Boy Named Train'? Fuck that 'A'. What's it say on the tag on the front? X-Kid, 8th Avenue Serenade, and is the last one 99 Revs or The Forgotten?

What? It's called 'A Little Boy Named Train'? Fuck that 'A'. What's it say on the tag on the front? X-Kid, 8th Avenue Serenade, and is the last one 99 Revs or The Forgotten?

It's always been called 'Little Boy Named Train'? :S

Archived