Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

Can someone render hi- res GDC and GDA logo so that it won't pixelate in here

untitled.jpg

I'm kinda particular on everything when it comes to my pc. Oh btw, I'm just trying to use the logo for the gda/gdc link in a google chrome extension. thanks :)/>

9gag sucks >:[ 4chan guy here, you better watch yourself

:P

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9gag sucks >:[ 4chan guy here, you better watch yourself

:P

Fuck off you 4Chan bitch :angry

:lol:

Can someone please find me a bigger version of this? I love Billie's face in it, he looks so insane! :lol:

tumblr_mbzmhd61Ng1rha7goo2_250.jpg

Can someone please find me a bigger version of this? I love Billie's face in it, he looks so insane! :lol:

Yes, I can!

tumblr_l8enn6xPzj1qcrt9ro1_500.jpg

I'm looking for that photo where Billie makes a

heart with his hands o.O thanks for help :)

One more for you :)

4-15.jpg

Fuck off you 4Chan bitch :angry/>

:lol:/>

Don't mind us, mods. Turf war going on here!

what did you call me, f*****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the ASS institute of bashing 9gag! I've crashed over 200 servers of 9gag, and I have 15 years experience trolling at record high rates. I was hired by the FB eye to crash Israel's military servers and post troll faces all over their desktops, along with many expletive images. If you wanna fuck with me, you'll have to buy 20 feet of rope, a rubber dog toy, and a condom. Now fuck off! XD

Lol! :D

You're welcome :D/> (that was for green day in seattle… damn my phone! I m not used to it when it comes to go on here with it!)

You're welcome :D/> (that was for green day in seattle… damn my phone! I m not used to it when it comes to go on here with it!)

That's okay! :lol: My phone makes me screw up with things too. It's annoying. Sometimes it will post things before I have even finished typing. :pinch:

:)

ndpQk.jpg

Sometimes I think Billie forgets which side of his chest his heart on. :lol: Or maybe he's just weird and his heart is actually on the right and about 4 inches too low... :mellow:

I want a picture of Green Day smiling

together

please ? :D

Does this count? :huh: God dammit, mike. Smile for fuck's sake :angry ;)

GreenDay016.jpg

I want a picture of Green Day smiling

together

please ? :D

Those are the best Green Day pictures in my opinion. When they're not staged. One of my favourites :D

1aSc2.jpg

Archived