Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Color version of this picture, please? If one exists.

BillieJoeCloseup424_zps35be723f.png

In the UNO lyric book (box set) there is a picture of them sitting on a stair. I've been searching for it but no luck yet..

Does anyone know or have it? :ermm:

In the UNO lyric book (box set) there is a picture of them sitting on a stair. I've been searching for it but no luck yet..

Does anyone know or have it? :ermm:

I can scan it but it would have a part of Billie and Tré cut, where the pages join together...

I can scan it but it would have a part of Billie and Tré cut, where the pages join together...

Yes, I have thought about that too..even though I don't have a scanner haha. But I would love the whole picture, without the cut. Maybe we'll get hold of those pictures later.

but thanks for offering :)

Yes, I have thought about that too..even though I don't have a scanner haha. But I would love the whole picture, without the cut. Maybe we'll get hold of those pictures later.

but thanks for offering :)

Oh, I know what you mean, it wouldn't look good. You're welcome...

%5b12-09-10%5d%20Monday%20Night%20Football%20con%20Cast%20AI%20(1).jpg

%5B12-09-10%5D%20Monday%20Night%20Football%20con%20Cast%20AI%20(5).jpg

7856104060_3bdcc1b307.jpg

I love you! What concert was that? And what CD is that cover from?

Anyone has this without the text?

A6JseeoCYAEM_se.jpg

But New England traded for Corey Dillon and the Rams took Jackson in the first round. s gone on to have a

great career and is approaching 10,000 yards. s made plays out of the backfield. s not having the best of

years in 2012. He was limited by injury early on and is averaging just 3. 8 yards a carry for the season with

only one touchdown.Patriots jerseys

been pretty consistent in trying to balance out the offense for Bradford, but has yet to have a breakout

performance. t change this week behind a suspect Rams offensive line that will have to deal with a Patriots

front seven that has been very good all season. s rush defense now ranks fifth in the league, while St.

rushing attack is a very average 15th. t get enough credit. So Jackson, and his productive rookie understudy

Daryl Richardson (5. 1 avg. on 55 carries) could find it tough going on the usually soft, slow natural grass

surface at Wembley. Aaron Hernandez

Jersey

linebackers.

Thank you! :wub:

You're welcome :)

I love you! What concert was that? And what CD is that cover from?

Anyone has this without the text?

The pictures laly posted are from the Night Football thing theh did on September 13, 2010, in East Rutherford, NJ. They played Last of the American Girl that night with the cast of the American Idiot Musical.

As for the picture you asked for without the text, here you are:

Alpharetta2010.jpg

Anyone got a bigger, better quality version of this picture? I know it's already pretty decent, but I'd like it bigger so I can use it as wallpaper without it turning all pixely.

Screenshot2012-10-27at110954PM_zps4c1b03c3.png

Anyone got a bigger, better quality version of this picture? I know it's already pretty decent, but I'd like it bigger so I can use it as wallpaper without it turning all pixely.

Here you are!

2-19.jpg

:)

Archived