Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the banner's progress? I know I'm so annoying...

It's almost finished. :thumbsup:

:sherlock:

If you made them, they aren't "official". Saying stuff like that makes you sound pretty arrogant.

I think the font is called "Toronto Gothic" ;)

:)

Here's Dos!

8kJO2.png

the Tré writing & the BJ Uno ! cover are to follow :runaround:

and the Uno! Dos! Tré! writings without the destroyed effect, just in case you need them:

Hug1I.png

J0q1x.png

qe6uv.png

Thanks Flo!!!

I'm looking for that group shot where they're sitting, but it's just from their knees down and they're all wearing converse. It's from quite some time ago. Sorry...that's the worst description ever.

Even better if it's big, because I'd love to use it for my FB cover picture.

Thanks!

Could be this one? (though I think Tré's not wearing converse...)

page3.jpg

Anybody have billie's face from uno, but without the green background?

It's Billie's instagram photo, avatar or whatever you call it. I don't know how to get a bigger version of that picture though.

Okay guys, I need the highest quality pics from the trilogy era, preferably where they are holding their instruments (Tré with the drumsticks I guess) because I wanna make a poster and my mom sayd that it's weird for a boy to have a poster of a band if they aren't holding their instruments (because I was making a poster in photoshop with their pics from 'Nylon Guys')

Okay guys, I need the highest quality pics from the trilogy era, preferably where they are holding their instruments (Tré with the drumsticks I guess) because I wanna make a poster and my mom sayd that it's weird for a boy to have a poster of a band if they aren't holding their instruments (because I was making a poster in photoshop with their pics from 'Nylon Guys')

Is your mom a homophob? Lots of official posters dont show them with their instruments. I have posters of them and never thought anything of it. It's not like I makeout with the posters.............oO

L/

Is your mom a homophob? Lots of official posters dont show them with their instruments. I have posters of them and never thought anything of it. It's not like I makeout with the posters.............oO

L/

No. I told her I'm bi. Probably it's because in Christmas and such my family comes in my room and puts their coats and suh there and she know I don't want them to know or something. But yeah, I may just get a cool poster and that's all.

No. I told her I'm bi. Probably it's because in Christmas and such my family comes in my room and puts their coats and suh there and she know I don't want them to know or something. But yeah, I may just get a cool poster and that's all.

How do you make your own posters? Are they just standard printer-paper size? And as long as you have a ton of CDs and stuff under your poster, it won't seem weird. And don't get a poster of Billie's pubes from the LV show. :eyebrows::ermm:

thank you all for the willingness to share images and writings! You are very kind <3

I'd like to help you, but I was looking for pics like that from this era and I couldn't find any... are you sure you've seen at least one photo like that?

thank you :happy:

You're welcome :happy:

Anybody have billie's face from uno, but without the green background?

tumblr_mbeer25Lrj1qict2oo1_500.jpg

How do you make your own posters? Are they just standard printer-paper size? And as long as you have a ton of CDs and stuff under your poster, it won't seem weird. And don't get a poster of Billie's pubes from the LV show. :eyebrows::ermm:

I think I can make my poster on photoshop and then put it on a USB and take it somewhere so they print it in poster format for me. And I can't put a ton of CDs under it, I started being into music this year so the only CD I have is ¡Uno! xD

Archived