Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rig Rundown - Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt & Jason White

Taken from the 99 Revolutions tour so it's pretty up to date.

UK only:

Behind the Music - Green Day, on Sky Arts1 now, repeated at 3am, check schedules for other times.

According to Virgin radio Italy, Green Day won't be interviewed during their tour in Italy. Maybe they want to avoid questions like "What exactly happened in Bologna last year?" or it's probably because they don't want to stress out Billie and they won't be interviewd until the end of the tour.

According to Virgin radio Italy, Green Day won't be interviewed during their tour in Italy. Maybe they want to avoid questions like "What exactly happened in Bologna last year?" or it's probably because they don't want to stress out Billie and they won't be interviewd until the end of the tour.

I wanted to send an email to Virgin radio asking if they'll do some interviews these days...have you already send it?? cause it seems like they'll spend 3 days in Milan....and I thought they'd do something like an interview :confused:

I wanted to send an email to Virgin radio asking if they'll do some interviews these days...have you already send it?? cause it seems like they'll spend 3 days in Milan....and I thought they'd do something like an interview :confused:

I asked Virgin Generation about a possible interview...they usually interview the bands. You can try and ask again! It's totally understandable if they don't want to be interviewed though. I just think they will avoid interviews in general

That doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. They don't often do interviews during the tour, do they? The only ones I can think of are the big ones like Rolling Stone.

That doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. They don't often do interviews during the tour, do they? The only ones I can think of are the big ones like Rolling Stone.

During the South American leg of the 21CB tour they did quite a few interviews. They're also known to do a few during festivals, so it's a little weird.

During the South American leg of the 21CB tour they did quite a few interviews. They're also known to do a few during festivals, so it's a little weird.

Hmm. Maybe. I guess I just hardly see any out of the north american tours so I don't really find it odd. Maybe the occasional radio interview. I think they're still purposely avoiding press since Billie's rehab. And I don't blame them.

But that was also the first time they were in South America in like 10 years.

But that was also the first time they were in South America in like 10 years.

Well yeah but it's still a bit uncommon. I do agree with Andres that they might be trying to avoid rehab talk.

Yeah, I mean in the Rolling Stone interview, Billie did say that was the only time he wanted to talk about the rehab situation and really I don't blame him. No one likes to relive their worst memories.

i wonder if they get interviewed at german Rock am Ring festival and if they allow the tv channels/livestreams to stream their show live :)

I'd go with the first option. I don't think Billie's stress isn't a problem anymore. I think he's already stable again.

They did quite a lot of press last time they came to Europe. I'm glad they're not doing any now though, it's for the best. That's pretty normal for someone recovering from an addiction.

I don't really know if this is news or not, but I found a video of Billie playing Worry Rock acoustically. I never thought this song was played live until now. I can now sleep peacefully at night.

you made me excited when you said video.

really, you found the audio, but just someone put a picture to it :P

still really cool! he doesn't really put any heart into it, though. he seems kind of bored. =/

The Green Day official YouTube account just posted a new video!

Green Day - Thanks to Prima Donna and The Crooks at Ohibo' Milan, Italy

And another video!

"Green Day - Mike and Tre Meet the fans Milano, Italia"

And another video!

"Green Day - Mike and Tre Meet the fans Milano, Italia"

Yeah... Tré 'meets' the fans :lol:

I love them! I mean, I really love how everyone goes fucking nuts when Mike goes out :wub:

Miiiike!!!!!!! :wub:

I hope they keep updating us with videos the whole tour! *-*

Archived