Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they should always let this be a part of their show :D during KFAD or so they could bring fans on stage (4 total so every member has someone) and then armwrestle :D

Green day-my favorite my band for the rest of my life for sure, it's been already 7 years and I'm still a fan of them lol. I've been Liverpool's fan for 10 years but it's another story lol

That was funny when he laughed "OMG"

That video makes his last name all the better. "Armstrong" :lol:

Great to see people having fun and meeting the band.

I didn't even get that til now :pinch::lol:

Did Green Day destroy this place in the past? :huh:

'Historic hotel reopens The Royal Albert Café' (Manitoba)
The Royal Albert has survived flooding, closures and Green Day.

Caption under tiny photo:
Nirvana and Green Day both played The Royal Albert for local crowds before hitting it big. Band stickers still decorate the walls and doorway in the bar. (Robin Summerfield)

http://www.cbc.ca/manitoba/scene/homepage-promo/2013/04/18/historic-hotel-reopens-the-royal-albert-cafe/

Did Green Day destroy this place in the past? :huh:

'Historic hotel reopens The Royal Albert Café' (Manitoba)

The Royal Albert has survived flooding, closures and Green Day.

Caption under tiny photo:

Nirvana and Green Day both played The Royal Albert for local crowds before hitting it big. Band stickers still decorate the walls and doorway in the bar. (Robin Summerfield)

http://www.cbc.ca/manitoba/scene/homepage-promo/2013/04/18/historic-hotel-reopens-the-royal-albert-cafe/

No they just played there before. It just means that that the venue survived a Green Day concert. They are just trying to make it look like a green day concert is a rough place to be whilst also associating a popular band name with the Venue for publicity.

(UK only): look what has just appeared in the TV listings:

Scuzz, 1700, Fri 26th April. Green Day Live in New York.

I do not recall any GD gigs in NY being shown on UK TV before, and yes I do know that sometimes programme descriptions are wrong but.......any ideas anyone, have any NY gigs been shown on US TV before ?

I do not recall any GD gigs in NY being shown on UK TV before, and yes I do know that sometimes programme descriptions are wrong but.......any ideas anyone, have any NY gigs been shown on US TV before ?

What channel.

Irving Plaza? 2005 Irving Plaza has been shown before on TV here, but if they're talking about 2012 Irving Plaza, that would be cool!

I have never heard of scuzz.

Sky 374.

Irving Plaza? 2005 Irving Plaza has been shown before on TV here, but if they're talking about 2012 Irving Plaza, that would be cool!

My thinking as well, somehow I think 2012 IP is too much to expect.

^ and what are those, aliens?

I think that it represents skulls, 3 skulls for each member of the band.

I think that it represents skulls, 3 skulls for each member of the band.

No, the skulls that represent the three of them you can clearly see them on the picture. Those are weird doodles.

Some Green Day related places :

Is that wall covered in graffiti from Gilman St?

Archived