Green Day Random News

Fuzz

I feel like Kerrang never has any real news about Green Day. They just have a quote from another magazine or a story we already know about and make an "article" based on it. Then they blast GD's name on the cover so people will buy it. It's like every freaking week they feature Green Day for no reason whatsoever.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but they are nominated for this echo shit. And the "show" is tonight.

News: :S Linkin Park won the echo award in GD's category. :angry :sad:

Well, I'm german and I really don't care that they didn't won it :D Of course it's a pity but hey, it was obvious that Linkin Park would win it, because it's a non-fan-decison ;)

Shit..though I was already pretty sure that LP will win it, it still disappoints me.

Btw. Thanks for the info :D

Well, I'm german and I really don't care that they didn't won it :D Of course it's a pity but hey, it was obvious that Linkin Park would win it, because it's a non-fan-decison ;)

Why would non fan matter? It'd be safe to say they have the same amount of fans as GD does (tho i only like the singer and the guitarist the others are whatever)

Why would non fan matter? It'd be safe to say they have the same amount of fans as GD does (tho i only like the singer and the guitarist the others are whatever)

I didn't mean it that way ;) I just wanted to say that only the "jury" can make a decision and they mostly decide by other criteria than fans would do :)

I didn't mean it that way ;) I just wanted to say that only the "jury" can make a decision and they mostly decide by other criteria than fans would do :)

Ah

I never heard of this award show so dont know how the voting worked

:( I know. But it's always nice to see them winning something, even if it's just some German award.

Shit..though I was already pretty sure that LP will win it, it still disappoints me.

Btw. Thanks for the info :D

No problem :)

I don't care for All Time Low, but I think I would rather have them than Best Coast.

I like All Time Low. They played at I-day festival (where Green Day should have played last September) and they were good, everybody was having fun even if a lot of people didn't even know who they were. AVA were boring as hell.

Guest letterbombb

Green Day has announced their support for Notes & Words the Children's
Hospital Oakland upcoming charity event on May 18, 2013 where
G. Love is also set to perform.

GREEN DAY AND CHARITY
Join GREEN DAY for Notes & Words at www.childrenshospitaloakland.org
Saturday, May 18, 2013 AT 8:00 pm
Writers and Musicians Onstage Together for Children's Hospital Oakland

That was a good read about SXSW. Again, great to hear positive things about the show rather than shit about them selling out or everything we've hear before.

That was a good read about SXSW. Again, great to hear positive things about the show rather than shit about them selling out or everything we've hear before.

Agreed, great read!

Archived