2013-03-08_20-43-25_573_zpsf45a7ccf.jpg

Jason White is listed as bandmate...

Ill post better pics later on when i get home

Green Day in random news in Entertainment Weekly

Jason White is listed as bandmate...

Ill post better pics later on when i get home

Aww, cute picture. :wub:

It's so weird to see "41" next to his name. :ninja:

People, girls, i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: But you have to watched now cause i think it´s gonna be erased :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTRLPU0Q0F8&feature=youtu.be]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTRLPU0Q0F8&feature=youtu.be

That summed up my feelings towards Billie well, 'I just want to pinch his cheeks and hump him' made me choke :lol::lol:

Just a rumour at the moment, but some say NME is doing a special interview with Green Day next week (probably at SXSW I guess).

Just a rumour at the moment, but some say NME is doing a special interview with Green Day next week (probably at SXSW I guess).

i heard about it too! =)

Honestly those people are complete fools and seriously childish. I am not sure how you go about reporting ppl on facebook (especially when using a phone rather than computer the whole damn site is a pain) but anyway that page is just pathetic and nobody will take it seriously so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Tomorrow is the day that Green Day will appear on stage after almost 6 months! We have been waiting for this moment since September, and now it's only a few hours away. :D

I'm so excited, and I'm not even going to the show.

Good luck for the band. :happy:

And... Is anyone going to record it?

I'm so excited, and I'm not even going to the show.

Good luck for the band. :happy:

And... Is anyone going to record it?

Shhh... it's a secret until stuff actually gets posted. Anyways, I hope this isn't like when people yell "Call 911!" and everyone thinks somebody else will call. I really want to see footage!

Honestly those people are complete fools and seriously childish. I am not sure how you go about reporting ppl on facebook (especially when using a phone rather than computer the whole damn site is a pain) but anyway that page is just pathetic and nobody will take it seriously so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah i know. It was just so freaking annoying and terrible trolling. so i trolled them back aaannd they blocked me lol

It's funny, but I think that Amy Pond from Doctor Who describes this attraction phenomenon that you guys are talking about the best way:

"You know when, sometimes you meet someone so beautiful, and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later, they’re as dull as a brick? Then there’s other people, and you meet them and you think, ‘Not bad; they’re okay.’ And then you get to know them, and their face sort of becomes them, like their personality is written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."

You're welcome. :thumbsup:

That is one of my favorite Doctor Who quotes! I think it describes Billie so well. Before I knew anything about him, I thought he was sorta cute-ish. But personality-wise he is simply one of my favorite people in existance, which makes him a million times more attractive. He's sweet, funny and ridiculously talented, and that makes him an all around beautiful human being. :happy:

Just saw this on Reddit

T2m3y.jpg

Oh please, this was on purpose. I don't think such a retarded person who thinks that ^ actually exist

People, girls, i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: But you have to watched now cause i think it´s gonna be erased :ninja:

I found amusing the part where a girl said you could have the time of your life with him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found amusing the part where a girl said you could have the time of your life with him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omg yes!!! :lol: But, i like it :ninja: lol

I don't know if this belongs here and i don´t know what it is, but the people who´s going to the show needs to be aware :P

Special request for a special occasion...
via Kat O'Connor ~~~
Please spread the word!! --> It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... A special message for Green Dayin Pomona tomorrow!! LOOK UP FROM 5-5:30PM #ReachForTheSky #SoProudofYouGreenDay #IdiotLove

Oh please, this was on purpose. I don't think such a retarded person who thinks that ^ actually exist

I think you severely underestimate the stupidity of people.

Just saw this on Reddit

typical douchebag belieber. (not saying all beliebers are bad. but these kinds stick out like a sore thumb.)

Just saw this on Reddit

T2m3y.jpg

Probably was on purpose but just in case it wasn't : *facepalm*

Archived