Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

I got back to work making those creepy swallowing gifs that you people seem to think are so hot. :creep:

So do I actually. That's why I make them. :shifty:

Creeps12_zps9b399c65.gif?t=1356237452

• Like 1

:eyebrows:

But this was never aired? :woot:

Edited by Hermione
Don't quote images. Even if they contain Billie's belly ;)

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

m222283245.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! :creep:

oh my god that gif again

:mellow:

I got back to work making those creepy swallowing gifs that you people seem to think are so hot. :creep:

So do I actually. That's why I make them. :shifty:

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y429/GreenDayIdolizer/Creeps12_zps9b399c65.gif?t=1356237452

why why why why why so cute. i can't even ;_;

Edited by Hermione
Don't quote images

Does anyone else get uncomfortable when they see pics from iHeartRadio of Billie dropping his pants? Not in a sexual way but more awkward. I think it's the "mangina" that's bothering me. If he's going to show that much, why not show it all? It wouldn't bother me as much then... :shy:

• Like 1

you're not the only one... i closed my eyes when i watched it live ha ha. It's not that i dont wanna see billie nakey time, its just he only did that cause he was drunk off his ass. Makes me feel like i'm peepin where i shouldnt be. Can't ever watch that show again. I dont enjoy watching train wrecks, its too sad.

That too.

why why why why why so cute. i can't even ;_;

So you think that's cute? :lol:

you're not the only one... i closed my eyes when i watched it live ha ha. It's not that i dont wanna see billie nakey time, its just he only did that cause he was drunk off his ass. Makes me feel like i'm peepin where i shouldnt be. Can't ever watch that show again. I dont enjoy watching train wrecks, its too sad.

I kind of feel the same way. :sad: It was actually painful to watch. I didn't like seeing him lose it like that. And his singing was all off. He just wasn't himself at all. They cut away with the cameras right after he pulled up his shirt, but you could still see some of his exposure before they did that. That's why my gif is so short.

• Like 1

So you think that's cute? :lol:

yes xD

I dont enjoy watching train wrecks, its too sad.

i felt really bad when i watched his breakdown.. i will NEVER watch that again.. :|

• Like 4

yes xD

Excellent! :creep:

I can make more if you find any other good video snippets. :D I'm almost running out of material for those. :lol:

gd02vo0.jpg

• Like 4

Ooooh dear lawd this thread

Here. Just here. Enjoy the boldge. I don't even think I spelled that right but who cares because it's just so :woot:

tumblr_mfhb4c8QUc1rlj2szo1_500.jpg

sexual.gif

• Like 4