Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

Sometimes I think that BJ is a gay :(

1. That sounded pretty discriminative because that 'a gay' mixed with the sad face makes people think you don't like gay people. Well, we don't like homophobic people here.

2. Billie Joe once said he's always been bisexual, but in a more recent (?) interview he said he wouldn't classify himself as anything.

• Like 3

More Billie swallowing gifs! Why? Because I can! :creep: Also because you creepy fucks loved it the first time I posted something like that! :D:lol:

5Pica.gifFOFCc.gif

WheIJ.gifcBsOS.gif

that's hot

I love all of you so much! :wub: We Green Day fans totally get each other! Other people would think this whole thread is kind of weird and disturbing. :shifty:

• Like 3

Are you homophobic or...?

No :D I have many Gay friends... but... you know... Billie is my sexsymbol :) And I am a girl :D I know I can never have him :) But I still can lost my illusions :D

1. That sounded pretty discriminative because that 'a gay' mixed with the sad face makes people think you don't like gay people. Well, we don't like homophobic people here.

2. Billie Joe once said he's always been bisexual, but in a more recent (?) interview he said he wouldn't classify himself as anything.

I didnt know it that he is Bisexual, sorry...

And i didnt know it that "'a gay' mixed with the sad face makes people think you don't like gay people" Sorry... I like gays :) I didnt think it bad :) I only like him like a boy and like my Illusion boy, if u understand me :) It was only something like " My heart is going break if he is " Nothing more :)

• Like 1

You mean this? Sorry, for not being Flo, I hope I didn't ruin some fun... To my defense, you pointed it out :happy:

51tqq1.jpg

Who are you and do you realize you are now my very best friend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I didnt know it that he is Bisexual, sorry...

And i didnt know it that "'a gay' mixed with the sad face makes people think you don't like gay people" Sorry... I like gays :) I didnt think it bad :) I only like him like a boy and like my Illusion boy, if u understand me :) It was only something like " My heart is going break if he is " Nothing more :)

No problem :) and don't worry, he's not gay because he's married :P

I swear to god, Billie is going to kill me if he doesn't stop being so sexy. Okay, mainly all of them, but him, mostly, omfg.

• Like 2

I swear to god, Billie is going to kill me if he doesn't stop being so sexy. Okay, mainly all of them, but him, mostly, omfg.

Don't say that, one day it will happen :( seize the hotness!

And now, because Warning Billie is underrated:

9gY8F.jpg

• Like 1

There is something seriously wrong with me... :creep::lol:

Creeps-9_zpsc1f38a61.gif

Creeps-10_zps50eacc9b.gif

Creeps-11_zps6a5abd91.gif

And a bigger version of this one than I made before:

Creeps-3_zpsffa8dd4e.gif

• Like 1

Who are you and do you realize you are now my very best friend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

:happy::bunny:99vk.gif

Edited by Tussnelda
  • Like 1