Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

^^ Um, I've actually got some of these pix in HQ. :eyebrows: Not sure when I'll get around to posting them though (need to head over to my Tumblr to post HQ pix from last night first). In the meantime, here's some small pix:

2ptb9rc.png

I. LOVE. YOU. :mellow::runaround::D:creep:

tumblr_makl6iCJhL1rsvwkko1_500.jpg

He wears his pants so loooooooooow!

Apparently there's a picture of Billie Joe shirtless in one of the booklets... :ermm:

That will be my favorite!

And another.

Thank you GDA

380082_10151167420641661_1919154632_n.jpg

So. much. Billie.

408633_473207289366287_117549526_n.jpg

Oh, and BTW, thank you to whoever ends up editing my erratic posts.

Just one more:

normal_152563027.jpg

• Like 1

Also this is still a Green Day related Picture thread is it not? I love you all but you're slowly turning this into spam... of the last 16 posts 12 are text only. Beginning to consider the whole you have to post a picture with your post again. I mean I don't mind a post here or there that's just text, but not the majority of the posts beng text.

Are video's not allowed too? This is a revealed thread, we can't exactly go posting gifs that should be here in the gif thread. If I go in the gif thread I don't want to see any dirty stuff, that's what the revealed thread is for. Dirty pics, dirty videos, dirty gufs, and dirty talk. What if we post dirty gifs in the gif thread and some younger member, or someone in a work or school environment comes across it? Yes it can happen with the revealed thread as while but at least the title holds as a warning for adult content. Technically gifs are still pictures, only they move. They still count as a picture file.

Well said.
  • Like 1

Are video's not allowed too? This is a revealed thread, we can't exactly go posting gifs that should be here in the gif thread. If I go in the gif thread I don't want to see any dirty stuff, that's what the revealed thread is for. Dirty pics, dirty videos, dirty gufs, and dirty talk. What if we post dirty gifs in the gif thread and some younger member, or someone in a work or school environment comes across it? Yes it can happen with the revealed thread as while but at least the title holds as a warning for adult content. Technically gifs are still pictures, only they move. They still count as a picture file.

If they gifs are Green Day related they can go in the thread just as the images that appear in the revealed thread from showing up in the other picture threads. Cause by this you are saying that the images posted in this thread should not appear in any other thread. Make a Revealed Gif thread if you are concerned about having those images posted in the normal Green Day Gif thread. Seems like a fair trade of if we have a normal Gif thread.

The same rule applies to all the threads.

If they gifs are Green Day related they can go in the thread just as the images that appear in the revealed thread from showing up in the other picture threads. Cause by this you are saying that the images posted in this thread should not appear in any other thread. Make a Revealed Gif thread if you are concerned about having those images posted in the normal Green Day Gif thread. Seems like a fair trade of if we have a normal Gif thread.

If I may ask, what exactly is the problem with having gifs in this thread? I know it's a picture thread, but I don't think it's annoying anyone.

• Like 2

That seems like a waste of space to me, as there is only so much "revealed" pictures, gifs, and videos. Wouldn't it save space if it was all just piled into one thread? The GIF thread is already is the pictures subforum anyhow? Do we need a GIF subforum too? For the longest time the revealed thread has consisted of pictures, gifs, and videos. We like it that way and none of us want that changed.

• Like 1

If I may ask, what exactly is the problem with having gifs in this thread? I know it's a picture thread, but I don't think it's annoying anyone.

One these threads are already hard on the sever with all the pictures, gifs are actually harder on the server. Two why not keep the gifs all together, I have no issue with you guys creating a Revealed Green Day Gif thread. If there is a thread for gifs, the intention is that gifs go there.

That seems like a waste of space to me, as there is only so much "revealed" pictures, gifs, and videos. Wouldn't it save space if it was all just piled into one thread? The GIF thread is already is the pictures subforum anyhow? Do we need a GIF subforum too? For the longest time the revealed thread has consisted of pictures, gifs, and videos. We like it that way and none of us want that changed.

I'll think about changing it for this thread only. Give me a bit.

One these threads are already hard on the sever with all the pictures, gifs are actually harder on the server. Two why not keep the gifs all together, I have no issue with you guys creating a Revealed Green Day Gif thread. If there is a thread for gifs, the intention is that gifs go there.

But then we would have two threads for Revealed stuff, I don't get the point.

This thread was perfect the way it was: dirty pics, gifs and sometimes videos to make dirty screen caps or even gifs.

YES YES YES

NeooD.gif

• Like 1

Okay we'll allow gifs and video clips in this thread. The spoilers rule still applies in the other threads, so the server doesn't have to load the extra memory each time. Also never said they weren't allowed just to put them in spoilers so we don't keep killing the server.

If you start posting a ton of videos then yeah they'll have to go in spoilers, with all the pictures it too hard on the sever. You're killing it.

Resume as before. :)

• Like 2

Okay we'll allow gifs and video clips in this thread. The spoilers rule still applies in the other threads, so the server doesn't have to load the extra memory each time. Also never said they weren't allowed just to put them in spoilers so we don't keep killing the server.

If you start posting a ton of videos then yeah they'll have to go in spoilers, with all the pictures it too hard on the sever. You're killing it.

Resume as before. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but:

To the server the gifs aren't harder to process or send to us on the server, the server just sees them as a URL, just like jpgs, the user's webbrowser then loads the gif from that url, since these gifs aren't uploaded on GDC or GDA, just shown here, they're just like any other text to GDC's server.

Putting them in spoilers also doesn't change that much, most if not all browsers will still load the image from the server it's on.

I do agree it's probably a good idea though, since it prevents clutter from gifs.

So. much. Billie.

408633_473207289366287_117549526_n.jpg

Oh, and BTW, thank you to whoever ends up editing my erratic posts.

Just one more:

Who's the girl? Just a random fan lol?

From tonight's meltdown...

tumblr_maqu4piV7n1r82kj2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_maqu00sN7q1r82kj2o1_500.jpg

what concert is that from? :D

Who's the girl? Just a random fan lol?

what concert is that from? :D

His wife Adrienne.

It's from their performance at the iHeartRadio Festival the other day during St Jimmy. The show's on youtube but the camera was zoomed right out the whole time he was doing that so there's not really any video of it.