Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

Don't see what all the fuss is about with the booklet picture...honestly have any of you heard of Sid Vicious?! He loooved to whip off his shirt for a photoshoot. Tonnes of interviews i have seen Billie has said he looked up to the Sex Pistols and had Sid Vicious posters on his wall as a kid. You have to admit they looked fucking cool and since 90% of young people (lets not say imitate/copy but for the sake of argument) borrow certain style elements from the bands/people they admire why can't Billie Joe if that is what he is doing. Anyway my main point is seriously how is this pretentious... it's no more pretentious than wearing designer labels/expensive clothes carefully designed to make him look sexy...it just proves he is sexy without styling (joke). I love lots of punk/alternative bands who often went shirtless for album/video shoots (and were Welsh/English where it is fucking cold!!! e.g.Manic Street Preachers) and no one batted an eyelid...chill...he isn't selling sex in this photo. :cool:

Check out the female punks of the early days... There was as much about sex and drugs and anti-establishment... It's not just the sex pistols (though their name, uh, duh) And Billie has always made a show of himself.... Anyway I think going shirtless, like mooning the audience, is kind of the opposite of pretentious o_O.

FZK04.jpg

After that I wish even more I was there... the holy crotch!

When was I nervous? :S

L6Do0.jpg

You seemed a bit upset... Oh well, since you weren't just forget what I wrote :)

• Like 3

omg I forgot about how hot this thread is! :drool:

btw, there ia a video of the recent Billie Joe pics?

I don't know how to explain it, but Billie belly is so yummy! I just want to rub it...

I'm so wierd :lol:

• Like 1

I don't know how to explain it, but Billie belly is so yummy! I just want to rub it...

I'm so wierd :lol:

yes you are.

he has a tummy a cute lil tummy.

as a lover of Billie's hips and tummy can I just

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

^^ Um, I've actually got some of these pix in HQ. :eyebrows: Not sure when I'll get around to posting them though (need to head over to my Tumblr to post HQ pix from last night first). In the meantime, here's some small pix:

2ptb9rc.png

Love that the video behind him is only of his face!! :)

• Like 1

Hadn't even noticed that! :lol::blush:

too busy looking at his naked stomach/hips/tits/pubes :creep:

This is paradise for you FLO :creep:

I don't know about Flo but it is for me :mellow: