Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

Billie is pretentious. Have you seen his poses in the Oh Love video? :lol:

Yeah, but... he wasn't like that before. Or at least he never showed himself like that! :lol:

he's been getting naked on stage for years...

Right, but that's different, besides he only did that once. I'm talking about photoshoots.

he's been getting naked on stage for years...

She means that that sexy image is not the one he usually broadcasts to non-fan people like on TV.

She means that that sexy image is not the one he usually broadcasts to non-fan people like on TV.

He was naked at Madison Square Garden. I'm pretty sure there was more than one common mortal non-fan in the crowd that saw his butt

He was naked at Madison Square Garden. I'm pretty sure there was more than one common mortal non-fan in the crowd that saw his butt

Well, I think '94 Billie was crazier and was probably high. And that's still different from photoshoots and all. That would only bring a new generation of fangirls if they did it on photoshoots.

Well, I think '94 Billie was crazier and was probably high. And that's still different from photoshoots and all. That would only bring a new generation of fangirls if they did it on photoshoots.

Probably, but who cares. It's only his torso anyway. His bare torso. Ok, I'll stop it now.

It would be inside the booklet though, so chill bro, people wouldn't buy the album just because of that :P

LG7xg.gif

Apparently there's a picture of Billie Joe shirtless in one of the booklets... :ermm:

Why the " :ermm: " smiley? :unsure:

I saw a tiny pic of the booklet on tumblr and I was like " :creep:"

Why the " :ermm: " smiley? :unsure:

I saw a tiny pic of the booklet on tumblr and I was like " :creep:"

Because Why only him?

You know what I mean...? :whistle

• Like 3

Because Why only him?

You know what I mean...? :whistle

Yeah, Mike and Tré should also ahev a shirtless pic! Maybe on ¡Dos! and ¡Tré! :creep:
  • Like 1