Billie Joe tweets Green Day started recording their new album today

LMC

haha when we drove home from hockey training i annoyed my dad the whole time that it gives rumors about that green day start recording today (and he hates green day) and when we were at home and i checked out GDA and saw that Billie tweeted bout this and that it's now official, i annoyed my parents even more and my dad was just like: "Oh god, stop talking bout this, i can't hear it anymore!! What's so important that they started releasing today??" :lol:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited! Since they started now maybe we will actually get the new album this year! Now I definitely have some new music to look foreward to in 2012! I haven't even seen the tweet yet...I'm gonna go to my twitter now! :dance::runaround::dance::runaround::bunny::dance:

Well, Billie was near LA the other day so I'll assume in LA. But when the person ran into Jason White the other day, he was in San Fran. So who knows.

I don't think Jason plays on the albums, just live. Pretty sure all the guitars are done by Billie in the studio.

Ps. Nice arms...

When I saw the text from twitter in my stupid Science class watching just about the most boring movie ever. I just about died in my seat.

Thanks for the link! They don''t really know much about the album though, just as much as we do. I wonder if 'It's Fuck Time' is actually referring to anything, though? They may be onto something.

Thanks for the link! They don''t really know much about the album though, just as much as we do. I wonder if 'It's Fuck Time' is actually referring to anything, though? They may be onto something.

I don't really think It's Fuck Time is gonna be the title, I'd say Nuclear Family, but I don't really know

I wonder if 'It's Fuck Time' is actually referring to anything, though? They may be onto something.

Nah, toasting "Its Fuck Time" was a tradition the AI cast had before they went out and put on another rocking show. I'd say its the same thing here, Billie is prob just implying they're about to record a rocking album :)

My guesses

Title: Nuclear Family

Release Date: October, 2012

Producer: Green Day

Agree with release date and producer. Title I think could be "Carpe Diem".

Hahaha Rolling Stone are a bit behind fi they It's FUCK TIME is gonna be the title.... honestly....

Watch it now actually be the title

It's not gonna be called Fuck Time, IMO. I mean, that was just a metaphore and at the same time a reference to the FBHT song.

It's "Valantines day" not "Valentine's day." -___-

We all know how fucking good at typing Billie is.

This made my Valentine's Day a good one. :happy: I was sitting on my computer when it popped up on my TweetDeck and I almost ignored it since he hasn't tweeted in so long, but I recognized the avatar.

So freaking happy it's not even funny. Now we know for sure.

I personally don't think It's Fuck Time is going to be the title, I'm just wondering if it has something to do with the album. idk.

Out of the songs we've heard, I think the album could be called Carpe Diem or *ahem* Little Boy Named Train...

Could we possibly get a thread title change to Ninth Studio Album (NOW BEING RECORDED!!)? :P

I can't wait 'til we get a title...

EEEEEEEEEEE

Everything's fucking official now....

Out of the songs we've heard, I think the album could be called Carpe Diem or *ahem* Little Boy Named Train...

I really hope they're gonna get back to that good ol' habit they had back in the 90s when they didn't give the album the name of a song in it. And personally, I find that they all had amazing names. Also, I hope it's gonna be a short title, unlike 21st Century Breakdown.

I personally don't think It's Fuck Time is going to be the title, I'm just wondering if it has something to do with the album. idk.

I've been calling Carpe Diem since the song came out, fingers crossed.

how i think the track list will look no order Stay the Night,Fuck Time,Oh Love,Let yourself go,Amy,Sweet sixteen,Stray Heart,8th Avenue, Wow that's loud,Ashley,Wild One,Soda Pop Curtis (awesome name) Nuclear Family and Last Gang In Town

Album Name: Nuclear Family/Carpe Diem/Fuck Time

Release Date September 2012

Producer: Self produced

Archived