Billie Joe tweets Green Day started recording their new album today

LMC

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a feeling he would tweet today because of Valentines! Hopefully he'll be inclinded to tweet some more now :)

YES :woot: I know they only started recording and it could take some time until they release it but this is all so exciting anyway :runaround:

I wonder if tomorrow it'll be officially confirmed that they are recording. Like I wonder if Green Day will post on their facebook or something saying "We're now recording.".

Wow, you're good! Any more predictions!!

I had a feeling he would tweet today because of Valentines! Hopefully he'll be inclinded to tweet some more now :)

Yeah, hopefully he'll tweet about the album recording process, etc. I have a feeling this album will be recorded very quickly.

This has officially been the best valentines day ever! I am so damn happy right now!! :yay::runaround:

Maybe he'll be giving us updates during the recording process!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I've waited a long freakin time for that confirmation!! Now I think it's safe to say the album will be out later this year. Now lets hope it's out in time this year so they can tour.

Yeah, hopefully he'll tweet about the album recording process, etc. I have a feeling this album will be recorded very quickly.

I hope you're right!

Wow! Great news today and confirmed directly from Billie.

I wasn't around GDC for the last album release and all that led up to it. So this is extra exciting to have friends to share all this energy with; who totally "get" my giddiness about the news. :)

im so fuckin overwhelmed right now..cant find words to describe what this short tweet means to me :D

how late is it right now in L.A.? midday? just so emotional feelings...

we all know what this officially means for us now ^^ get ready to make a big tour-budget ;d

im so fuckin overwhelmed right now..cant find words to describe what this short tweet means to me :D

how late is it right now in L.A.? midday? just so emotional feelings...

Yup its 12 right now over there

Archived