Voting for Best Song: Kerplunk

Hermione

Voting for Kerplunk  

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Christie Road :wub:

But I feel sad for not voting for many other incredible songs :(

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, my favourite song is No One Knows, but I think Who Wrote Holden Caulfield is the best. I try to be objective :)

It's kinda cute how you are all trying to give enough love to every Green Day song :lol:

Sure we do, because they all deserve the love! :lol:

Android vs Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? :(

I went with Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?, though. It's too catchy to resist. :P

Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? or Christie Road.....

This is so hard... gunna vote for Who Wrote Holden Caulfield :)

I'm kind of suprised 2000LYA isn't doing better. But this is my favorite album so it's so hard to choose!

this is a tough one to vote on - i love Kerplunk

i'm going with 2000LYA as it perfectly sums up GD at that time, a simple faced past song, good lyrics, extremely catchy etc..

was between that, Christie Road, No One Knows and Dominated Love Slave

Paper Lanterns/2000 LYA live of AAF is my favourite 'track' off of any of their albums, those 2 great songs together is amazing

I voted, but I might change my mind. :so confused:

No one's voted for Private Ale =/. Might be forced to change my vote from the equally fabulous Dominated Love Slave if this situation continues.

I will mack both of you in the forehead with a chain.

This is unfair! There's a reason Kerplunk was the album that won the boys a major label deal--it's too perfect. It's incredibly difficult, but One for the Razorbacks is my most played Green Day song, and I have to award it with my vote.

Ahh, it was a really tough decision for me between Christie and 2000. Ended up going with Christie, but now I'm wishing I'd gone more towards the other.

I wanna be the (very slight)... majority. :P

Christie Road is a good fucking song, that's all there is to it.

It was tough, but I voted for Who Wrote Holden Caulfield. I almost voted for 2000 light years away, but I changed my mind at the last second.

So am I the only one who doesn't even bother voting for their actual favorite because it obviously won't win? I originally voted for One of My Lies, but then I'm like, screw it, I gotta get my opinion into the Caulfield-Christie War of 2012. Went with Christie.

For me it was between Christie Road and Words I Might Have Ate. Love them both but I went with Christie Road

Such a hard choice =/ I have so many favorites off this album, but I think I'll have to give my vote to 80 :)

No one's voted for Private Ale =/

I just did.

Private Ale > every other song on Kerplunk ;)

I just did.

Private Ale > every other song on Kerplunk ;)

Yes :wub:. Although it's equal to Dominated Love Slave. Very different but equal goodness :D

Yes :wub:. Although it's equal to Dominated Love Slave. Very different but equal goodness :D

Really?? DLS doesn't even come close to Private Ale for me. If I had to pick the closest contender it would probably be either One of My Lies or 80!

Really?? DLS doesn't even come close to Private Ale for me. If I had to pick the closest contender it would probably be either One of My Lies or 80!

Ohh no One Of My Lies is one of my least favourite. Next closest would probably be 2000 LYA or Welcome To Paradise (the awesome spooky noises Kerplunk version beats the Dookie version by miles). But at least we both have the good taste to like Private Ale :cool:

Archived