Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

Adrienne just tweeted- "Love me the Brooklyn sissies ❤" Anybody know what this is about? I googled it and nothing came up

So Tre was spotted in Austin and Billie in Vegas. Something doesnt add up.

i heard tre was in vegas over the weekend, and just spotted in austin 6 hrs ago

She'sprobably just talking about Rebeca Naomi Jones and the red headed girl (forgot her name) from American Idiot, I doubt it's a clue to the bands location.

watch it be a clue to the bands location after I said it wouldn't be

:lol:

It might be a song or something :huh:

Aaaaaahhh I need more information! With my luck, the venue will be announced, tickets sold, and then sold out all while I'm at school today :dry:

this... the educational system needs to understand that a green day show is as good as any holiday. i say no school until further notice

Am I the only one who's slightly concerned about Tony being in Austin if it's in Vegas?! That's a lot of money if it's wrong... =/

Am I the only one who's slightly concerned about Tony being in Austin if it's in Vegas?! That's a lot of money if it's wrong... =/

I think the Vegas comment was sarcastic. :)

Can't believe Tony actually went though. Good luck to him!

as far as I know, they're just confusing all of you by sending out doppelgangers

really, they are in Sweden getting prepared for their gig here...

I think the Vegas comment was sarcastic. :)

Can't believe Tony actually went though. Good luck to him!

... Now I think on it.

Urgh, I'm so bloody gullible...

as far as I know, they're just confusing all of you by sending out doppelgangers

really, they are in Sweden getting prepared for their gig here...

Fuck... so it wasn't Mike Dirnt I saw in my local starbucks earlier?

I dont think all these shows get to be entitled "surprise" shows anymore :lol: im gonna guess that theres going to be another one in the next 2 weeks or so. And then its NOT gonna be a surprise, well at least not to me.

Yeah, it seems more like they're already on tour :loll: and I don't think it's a negative thing... :shifty: can't wait to know more!!

billie will start sth like a paperchase :D

every hour he could give us more hints about location/date/... for the show and the winners of this paperchase will be able to see the show :D

Fuck... so it wasn't Mike Dirnt I saw in my local starbucks earlier?

No, I totally bumped into him in the grocery store here, I doubt he's at your local Starbucks...

Nice guy, very laid back too :)

Adrienne just tweeted- "Love me the Brooklyn sissies ❤" Anybody know what this is about? I googled it and nothing came up

The only "sissy" reference I know is what ash.loves.gd mentioned above - that Alysha Umpress and Leslie McDonel and some of the other AI on Broadway female cast members often called themselves "sissies." Not sure if those ladies are in Brooklyn or not these days, though.

No, I totally bumped into him in the grocery store here, I doubt he's at your local Starbucks...

Nice guy, very laid back too :)

It was nice to see him at the FT show too, didn't expect to see him there. :)

But if this next show really is in Austin, or somewhere in Texas anyway, then Tony is very lucky! If he got tickets of course. Let's see what happens.. I wonder when we'll get more information about this.

It was nice to see him at the FT show too, didn't expect to see him there. :)

Right, he was very cool. He didn't want to tell us where they're playing, though =/ meanie.

This has GOT to be preparation for a new album coming soon. I mean...come on.

It sure seems like it... I mean, when was the last time they played 3 (Now four) shows, $20 bucks each, at tiny venues just for the hell of it. Seems like there has to be something that's going to emerge from behind this whole "Secret show" thing. Something has to.

High five, bro :D That would be insane for Baltic states :D I would sell my stuff just to get money for that concert then :D

PS: i'm from Lithuania xD so all your talks "ah, i'm from NY and it's in TX" sounds soooo funny :D

Haha, I'm from Estonia, maybe here?:D You never know:D

She was referring to Libby Winters & Leslie McDonel of the musical. They were tweeting each other earlier with the "Brooklyn sisses" reference.

She was referring to Libby Winters & Leslie McDonel of the musical. They were tweeting each other earlier with the "Brooklyn sisses" reference.

Plaid to the rescue, once again :happy:

You guys are gonna get all excited about them in Austin or someother place and then the guys are gonna come to AZ

I wish :(

You guys are gonna get all excited about them in Austin or someother place and then the guys are gonna come to AZ

I wish :(

no no, we got it covered already, Tre is in Austin, Billie is in Vegas, and Mike is all over.

so the show is in 3 places at once.

Everytime I have a dream someway related to Green Day, when I wake up I find that a new "surprise" show is up...should I call these premonitory dreams?? :huh:

Wait, in my dream I could see them, they were in Italy. There are no chances they are in Italy instead of Austin. That's why it was only a dream :D

hmm i cant wait im feeling so shit xD i hate this feeling cause i must wait so long ... oh untill tomorrow !

no no, we got it covered already, Tre is in Austin, Billie is in Vegas, and Mike is all over.

hmm wait how can a green day show be on three diferent places ?

'Cause they're that good... :)

hmm wait how can a green day show be on three diferent places ?

They're gonna have a webcam concert... they'll each be in a different state, but on the big screens you'll see all of them through webcams!! :P

Archived