Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

I hope it's actually in Latvia or something, just to really fuck around with people.

High five, bro :D That would be insane for Baltic states :D I would sell my stuff just to get money for that concert then :D

PS: i'm from Lithuania xD so all your talks "ah, i'm from NY and it's in TX" sounds soooo funny :D

I don't think it would be that unusual for them to play in Austin... Austin isn't like the rest of Texas. Kind of like San Francisco isn't like the rest of California. Anyway, I am dying for more info.... like now.

My fucking parents would not take me and there's no way they would let me/ my friend drive.

Man, I'm so annoyed that I was just there. which is a little ridiculous, but still. also I wish I'd come home yesterday--what if I'd run into them at the airport?!

Man, I'm so annoyed that I was just there. which is a little ridiculous, but still. also I wish I'd come home yesterday--what if I'd run into them at the airport?!

Oh my god! I feel horrible for you!

I know it sucks but try not to beat yourself up over it. Also, awesome ava :lol: :lol:

ALRIGHT EVERYONE. IVE GOT INSIDE INFO. i just talked to my cousin, who lives in Dallas and has a musician friend in Austin. the guy told my cousin this: "on 6th street in downtown Austin, theres a GIANT blinking green and white neon sign that says St. Jimmy on it. Ive never seen it there before this week"

a giant flashing ST JIMMY sign might just do it folks...

I wonder if Billie is all giggly and and is like "omg they have NO idea where it is can't wait to surprise them!!!!!" Meanwhile we know where they are and what seat on the plane Billie sat on.

Hahah I can totally imagine that!! LOL

I really hope it's in Chicago... but right now it seems like it'll be in Austin, TX. However, they might just be stopping there on their way somewhere else...?? We'll see. All of these secret shows are making me sooooo excited! We need a new CD soon! :D Whoever gets to go to this show had better have an AAF time and take lots of pix and videos and post recaps here!!

I'm really hoping it's in Minnesota, I would skip class in a heartbeat to go to GD. MINNESOTA!!! MINNESOTA!!! COME TO MINNESOTA!!!

ALRIGHT EVERYONE. IVE GOT INSIDE INFO. i just talked to my cousin, who lives in Dallas and has a musician friend in Austin. the guy told my cousin this: "on 6th street in downtown Austin, theres a GIANT blinking green and white neon sign that says St. Jimmy on it. Ive never seen it there before this week"

Oh wow a giant St Jimmy sign??? Wow! It's really looking like Austin then... unless Green Day feels like messing with our minds; making us think it's there when it really isn't.

Now that's something completely different! haha Green Day, always the ones to put on a spectacle.

Do you know if that's by a club there?

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing!

Photos? I wonder what is going on a St. Jimmy sign seems a little odd...

Oh wow a giant St Jimmy sign??? Wow! It's really looking like Austin then... unless Green Day feels like messing with our minds; making us think it's there when it really isn't.

That could be true! Oh my god making me wonder why do they do this to us?! The suspense is killing me every time something comes up I have plans like tomorrow I have to wake up early and my mom is telling me to get off the computer! UGH!

i don't have any photos, because i LITERALLY just chatted my cousin on Facebook about this, and thats when he told me. so if i can get any more info/pictures from him or his friend, you all will be the first to know for sure. if someone wants to google which clubs are on 6th street in downtown Austin, go for it...

Guess who was in Austin visiting family this week?

Yup, the same person who boarded her flight back to Minnesota early this morning.

FUUUCCCCKKKKK. :mellow:

Anyone here live close enough to 6th street to snap us a picture of that sign? :)

Yes please! Dieing to hear!

i don't have any photos, because i LITERALLY just chatted my cousin on Facebook about this, and thats when he told me. so if i can get any more info/pictures from him or his friend, you all will be the first to know for sure. if someone wants to google which clubs are on 6th street in downtown Austin, go for it...

http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Austin+TX+6th+street+music+club

My guess would be Stubb's BBQ or Emos. Most likely Stubb's because a lot of high profile bands have played there before. My dad was there one time eating and he said Metallica just came in to play.

Archived