Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

Today is the day! Just got up, T-14 hours to the show. Come say hello, i should be there fairly early!

Tony youre NUTSSS and a total inspiration. I love how you grab life by the balls.

hey im driving up from deep south texas if anyone needs a line buddy ill be in austin at 3pm!

if my test today is the only thing preventing me to go i will be severely saddened/angry/bleh for life

My moms kinda pissed about the whole driving 3 and half hours and not being guaranteed a ticket OR a location so far. But I should be leaving around noonish from the Galveston area.

Edit:if they announce that you have to buy tickets at the venue, it'd be really cool if someone could pick me up two tickets and I'll message you my number and pay you back as soon as I got there.

Somewhere around 6th street!

I'm all for wandering aimlessly in the general vicinity of where the gig might could take place. Does Austin have a street that's the music equivalent to Memphis's Beale Street or is it more like NYC -- the village or about a 5 square mile area with venues squirreled away in every possible nook?

I'm all for wandering aimlessly in the general vicinity of where the gig might could take place. Does Austin have a street that's the music equivalent to Memphis's Beale Street or is it more like NYC -- the village or about a 5 square mile area with venues squirreled away in every possible nook?

it's more like a 5 sq mi area with venues squirreled away in every possible nook.

i think i'd hang around red river and 6th though..

Again, from what I've heard it's not on 6th street. I checked every club/venue there last night...but I could be wrong.

it'll be great to meet you later! :D

You're right, but it won't be far from there.

noon? O.o why noon? :o

It is NOT Continental Club.

I have gotten full confirmation from a club owner here in Austin who has been in this city for AGES he know where the show is and they will make the OFFICAL announcement tomorrow at NOON!

It WILL be in Austin

It WILL be in a VERY prominent area of town

It WILL NOT be Emo's

I am thinking it is either Stubbs, Deville, Mohawk, or ACL Moody Theater

I literaly have about 20 diffrent friends here in the club scene on this an IF I find out before then you ALL will be the first to know I feel the fans deserve first dibs.

Keep those ears to the pavement!

this is the best info we have right now

On no, they've been talking about it on the radio? This isn't a secret (obviously, since Billie Joe tweeted) and it isn't even on the down-low. Good luck to everyone!!! I hope tickets are first come first serve for y'all so you can all get in!

this is the best info we have right now

thanks! Damn it, multiple people said Continental Club. :lol: oh well.

Got your plane ticket yet, Beffy? :P

I was too lazy to go. only flight with standby seats left at 605am and i just didn't feel like getting up at 4am.

thanks! Damn it, multiple people said Continental Club. :lol: oh well.

Is it 21+?? Both of the Bay Area shows were, which left alot of fans, including both of my kids, out.

Is it 21+?? Both of the Bay Area shows were, which left alot of fans, including both of my kids, out.

I think it's all ages, but if it's at Stubb's or Moody theater, both of those are all ages for sure ^.^

I think there will be a lot of people with GD shirts walking around aimlessly in Austin, particularly 6th street, today :lol:

AMEN!

noon? O.o why noon? :o

Noon is when they are supposed to release where they are!

For all we know they could have fooled with us and are in another state!

I doubt it though! Just me wanting them to come to Florida!

I was too lazy to go. only flight with standby seats left at 605am and i just didn't feel like getting up at 4am.

Well, the good thing about Green Day is that there'll always be another show! :)

Thanks for the info about Austin, guys! Looking forward to Noon (or 6pm here in the UK).

One more time

TICKETS WILL BE CASH ONLY!

2 tickets PER person

The venue is in prominent music part DOWN TOWN AUSTIN

IT IS A SMALL VENUE! Maybe the size of inside Emo's + 100

Unless you plan on getting in line at NOON or 1 DON'T PLAN ON GOING!

It MIGHT be all ages (the venue HAS done all ages shows) BUT I would ASSUME it will be 18+ or 21+

But I WILL SEE YOU THERE ;)

Unless you plan on getting in line at NOON or 1 DON'T PLAN ON GOING!

I dunno. I know Austin is a music town, but I'd still try if I were folks. They said that about the NYC show at Webster Hall Studio and everyone but Dawn got in one way or the other who stayed. Luck be a lady tonight...

Though of course it depends on how tickets are distributed... but even sold online here, people still got in...

I dunno. I know Austin is a music town, but I'd still try if I were folks. They said that about the NYC show at Webster Hall Studio and everyone but Dawn got in one way or the other who stayed. Luck be a lady tonight...

Well if you wanna get in with out girlish charm (I use this too) or unless you have huge pull in this city... getting there anytime past 3/4 is gonna be sad cuz I am betting dollars you wont get in.

Archived