Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

Yay another Green Day fan in Florida I thought I was the only one for a second cause everyone at my school seems to hate me cause I like Green Day. And I really hope there is a secret show here for people under 21 :)

Lol me too. My math teacher makes fun of me for it :happy:

Lol me too. My math teacher makes fun of me for it :happy:

Haha i've never heard of such a mean math teacher lol everyone's always saying stuff about me though just cause I like Green Day but in the end I always prove to them Green Day is the best band on the planet :)

I have a really good friend in Houston that would probably make the drive to see GD if he could. I'm so jealous :(

All these secret shows are really getting mentally exhausting. Just give use some info about a new album damn it!!! :runaround:

Yes! I'm in Florida too. It would be amazing to have a secret show here!

Awe, sweet! Another Floridian Green Day fan! :lol:

Also, no one is playing tomorrow at Red-7, could be there or maybe Emo's East.

FFFFUUUU- an update would be nice.

My thought process was, "Come to Wisconsin! There's 48 possible states, Wisconsin has just as good a chance as all the other...oh wait, it's a hell hole."

Ahh, all I want to know is if it is or is not in my backyard. Once that's confirmed, I'll calm down.

I don't know... the way they said it...

Anyway, I'm in Kansas but me and my friend are road-tripping down there tonight

What other venues/clubs are in Austin that aren't booked?

La Zona Rosa, Emo's East and Red-7

I really hope that everyone from here who's traveling to Austin get in! I know that didn't happen for the Costa Mesa show--people drove 8+ hours or flew there and didn't get tickets because they were sold online. It's much better if you just get to show up and stand in line. Then for sure Tony and everyone else traveling there should get in.

if tickets are sold online, then i really have a shot in hell. which would be completely tits.

oh, and whoever the hell Tony is, apparently already hopped a trans-atlantic flight to austin, 'cause he's a hard-ass like that.

Bit late as he has just posted but...Tony is greendaytone on the forum, he's a moderator/admin from England. You may recognize him, he was in Bullet in a Bible (he started singing American Idiot too early) It happens at 7:56 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8R7TlzkbfQ. Sorry Tony!

He is a well renowned globe trotter for when it comes to Green Day shows (as you can see) and is the english accent you will hear on the podcast if you listen to them.

Okay so its not Green Day being announced at that venue, doesn't mean its not the Tubbies or the Network :lol:

Archived