Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tre?

Tré Cool plays the drums in Green Day, and he snorts donut sprinkles

or

Get it in ya! Chocolate milk, bitch!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

either "If you start planning too far ahead, the next thing you know you forget you're living today" or "Green Day is like sex, when we're good, we're really good, when we're bad.. we're still pretty damn good" :D

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

Mike. I feel like he doesn't get enough recognition from the band as he should.

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

:search: I'd say...either "You have the fuckin' power, we're the fuckin' leaders, don't let this bastard dictate your life or tell you what to do!" or "Music is the air that I breath, it's the blood that pumps through my veins, that keeps me alive (...) I AM Green Day. That is me... that is my life"

Day 8~ Favorite Quote from Tré

''I can suck my own" or "Another good pickup line is 'hey, how big's your cock?"

"We write music for ourselves and if other people like it, that's great."

Yeah, they're all great and so on.

Billie, totally.

I can´t choose. D:

"It's the end of the day, I've got my chinese chicken salad, Mike's a happy boy." That made me laugh so hard. :lol:

and

"If you start planning too far ahead, the next thing you know you forget you're living today" :wub:

Day 7- Favorite quote from Mike

"I'm gonna be cremated. I don't want to be stuck in any box. Maybe they'll bury me upside down and plant a seed in my ass." :rofl:

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

A very simple one, but I love it:

"The radio sounds good when we're on it!"

Day 4 - Um, I guess I'll meet Billie Joe, for some guitar lessons. (and obviously some chit-chat)

This is so hard but I think it'll have to be "I never completed high school and I am very rich and very successful."

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

I have no idea ... uhm. Is there something you'd like to do but that you haven't had the chance to do yet?

ok, I'm starting this little late as I've been away on holiday so will do 2 a day until I catch up abit...

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

I just remember watching their videos on music channels and then going and buying their debut album 'Dookie' :)

Billie Joe

Day 1 - How did you get into Green Day

I saw the video for American Idiot, fell in love with Green Day, and bought all their albums with an itunes gift card. That's also how I found out that my dad was a huge fan, and I grew up listening to them when my dad played his records when I was a baby. It was so strange to recognize music, even though I thought I was playing it for the first time.

It's a little embarassing, but I'm a high ranking member in the Church of Lushotology

:lol:

"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."

or maybe this one:

"Tre doesn't need to use a condom. He has a huge overlapping foreskin. He just ties it in a knot." :lol:

Fuuun, I love doing these challenges :happy:

Day 1 - I heard them on the radio all the time and every song I heard made me turn up the radio. I didn't know it was actually them until a month or two later though...

Or what the songs were called...

Or that most of them, if not all, were from Dookie...

"I'm the finger fucker."

"More booze, less guilt."

Archived