Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

Music to me is the air that I breathe, it's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive.

Same!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

Do I scare you? No, seriously. I don't wanna be that fan. Do I creep you out?

"IT'S YOU" or "Immigration! Immigration! Where are your documents?!"

4)

I guess, Mike. I think it's easier for to talk to him than to the other members. But idk..

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won’t help you when you’re dead."

6) Favourite Billie Quote.

"The day you become old is the day you're not looking for new experiences anymore."

day 6) ""There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Hard to choose..

I´d like to talk with Tré about weird things. :lol:

I´d like to talk with Mike about Rudy´s and I´d ask him about some tipps for bass playing (my friend just started playing bass).

I´d like to ask Billie if he could give me guitar lessons. xD

And I´d like to jam with the band. :P

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

...if I could jam with them. :D

"School is practice for the future. And practice makes perfekt. But nobody´s perfect.. so why practice?" <- Because if fuckin true :lol:

Day 6 - Favorite quote from Billie

"To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistake"

Day 3 - I guess the most inspirational is Tre Cool. Haha, who doesn't want to be as hilarious and awesome as him! <33

"To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistake"

and

"Nobody leaves this band unless it's in a coffin!"

"If you start planning too far ahead, the next thing you know you forget you're living today"

All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars :'D

or

Green Day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad … were still pretty damn good

Day 7~Favorite Quote from Mike

"If Michael Jackson came out and he was all like 'I'm a freak motherfucker, let's get it on' all badass like that i'd be like, dude i'm down."

"I never thought being obnoxious would get me where I am today."

"Stop throwing shit or I'll jump in there and beat your ass!'

Oh god that's too difficult...but after staring at them like a zombie, probably I'd ask them to teach me everything they've learned in their lives (if that makes sense...)

I'm gonna say the little speech he had before playing When It's Time in London, at the Wembley Stadium show.

"There ain't no other band I'd rather be in. Bands break up, my favorite bands have broken up, my favorite people have died.. the only way i'm getting out of this band, they're gonna have to roll me away in a coffin"

or it was something along those lines. it actually made me shiver, as silly as it may sound.

6) There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends how good you are at it.

Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tre?

No man can eat 50 eggs.

AGHdkaldsaj!!! I want to do them all at once, but i guess I have to stick to the protocol.

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

I heard a few of my friends talk about Green Day in first grade. I decided to check them out, and it wasn't long before I bought American Idiot.

Day 1 - I heard them on the radio when I was about 7 and then I really liked them. After that I stopped listening to them for a while but then one day I decided to get Green Day Rock Band since I liked those games then I found all of their old songs and been addicted ever since

"Green Day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good."

day 7) "If you start planning too far ahead, the next thing you know you forget you're living today"

Then all of a sudden we got introduced to punk music and it was the coolest fuckin' thing

Archived