Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 33 ~ Rage or Love to this 33 Day Challenge?

Love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32) my bag and hat with all my (Green Day, Rancid, Op Ivy, Ramones)Buttons on it =D

Day 21~ From Nimrod??? Thats a toughie... if i had to choose one i would have to go with The Grouch!!

Day 22~ from warning im gonna have to go with Warning! :)

Day 1 - How did I get into Green Day?

This is actually my dads fault. He bought American Idiot CD and listening to it all the time.. And I was starting to love them. And then he asked me if I wan't to go to Green Day concert, and I was like: Are you jokeing? Sure I want to go! Then we bought tickets and next month we went to the concert. It was amazing. And 2 years later I'm the biggest punk-rocker in the familly.. :D And in the school even some teachers call me Greenie or Green Day.. hahah

Day 2 - Favorite Green Day Band Member?

This is a really hard question, because all of them are favourite in some ways. But I know that you would like to know the answer: It's Billie! :D But Tre and Mike are also awesome..

Day 3 - Which band member inspires you the most?

Billie Joe! :D

Day 4 - If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

That's a hard one.. But if I would have to choose, I would choose Billie. Why? It's simple, he is my idol. :) And don't forget - I would also like to meet Tre and Mike! :P

Day 5 - If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

I would ask them: Which question would be your favourite to answer - and the answer must be yes? :D hahah

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

Has to be this one:-

green-day.jpg

Day 1:

Was going through a shitty time in my life when American Idiot came out. I remember the music video for AI coming on and I just stopped what I was doing... never had music like that spoken to me before. The rest is history :happy:

Day 6 - Favourite quote from Billie? (I forgot to answer it yesterday..)

"Music is the air that I breathe, it's the blood that pumps through my veins."

Day 7 - Favourite quote from Mike?

"We write music for ourselves and if other people like it, that's great."

Day 8 - Favourite quote from Tre?

"I can count to four and repeat. I´m a drummer"

Day 28- Favorite song from Awesome as Fuck??? Thats hard cuase the whole thing is awesome as Fuck!!! But I would have to go with... JAR!

Day 29~ I'm gonna have to say Wake Me Up When September Ends, I guess

Day 30~ East Jesus Nowhere and Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams!!

1) my friend introduced boulevard of broken dreames to me and then my guitar teacher teached me how to play Time Of Your Life so from that day i listend to green day every day

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

Came home after a shitty day and somehow ended up to GD songs. I had already started kinda hating the pop/rnb-shit, you know. The songs completely blew up my mind and then I listened more, more and more. I got stuck :P

Day 11 - Favourite Mike picture?

normal_mikehead2.jpg

Day 12 - Favourite Tre picture?

normal_t3.png

Archived