Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 25 ~ Favorite song from American Idiot?

She's a Rebel or Letterbomb

10) this one :D

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/billie-joe-armstrong/images/24027179/title/billie-joe-forever-photo

and I just noticed that my picture of yesterday was not posted here, so I'll post it again now ;)

9) my fav Green Day pic

http://www.coveralia.com/caratulas/Green-Day-21st-Century-Breakdown-Interior-Frontal.php

Day 1~ i was in 2nd grade ,and in the car on the radio was BOBD, I thought it was called 'I walk alone' because it said it so much, but i just absolutely loved it!!

Day 1- I think I heard good riddance when I was about 5. I wanted to hear more... I've been in love ever since! :)

Day 26 ~ Favorite song from Bullet In A Bible?

King for a Day/Shout

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

Liked them from the mid 90s, saw them live and fell in love!

Day 27 ~ Favorite song from 21st Century Breakdown?

East Jesus Nowhere or Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Christie Road

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Billie, cause he is my favourite member.

[Day 14] Which song describes you the most?

Warning

[Day 15] Favorite Green Day lyric?

"I'm a smart ass but I'm playing dumb."

13) My favorite song for the rest of my life will be Jesus Of Suburbia. But depending on my mood it's also sometimes Letterbomb, Whatsername, Good Riddance and Who Wrote Holden Caulfield.

Day One ~ How did you get into Green Day?

I knew some of their most-famous songs when I was a 7 years old like Good Riddance, American Idiot, Holiday, WMUWSE, Basket Case, BOBD, When I Come around etc. I remember that I kinda really enjoyed these songs but I never really knew that they were from the same band and didn't ask who that band was, I mean, I was a 7 years old :lol:

When 21 Guns was played on the radio over and over again I recognized them again, but in a bad way. It made me sick how everybody in school 'loved' Green Day because 21 Guns is such a lovely song and the singer is sooooo cute :sick: And everytime somebody asked me if I'd like them I said: No, I can't understand how everybody is crazy about them now!? I can't stand musicians that are played on the radio over and over again just because they put another single with a ballad out and get money of all the people that fall in love with the singer.

...Well, to that point of time I thought Green Day was a new band and that their debutalbum was released just a few months ago and that it was all filled with songs like 21 Guns just to get much money.

Then, a few days or weeks ago I checked out their website, read a short bio of them, listened to some older stuff and found out that all these songs I loved when I was a little child were their songs. I freaked out and totally fell in love with 'em. I even loved 21 Guns then :lol:

And no, I didn't hate that song or so, it simply pissed me that everyone freaked out because of it. ;)

Day 28 ~ Favorite song from Awesome As Fuck?

J.A.R. because it's from the show i was at, and i remember being only about 20 ft from the stage at that point

Day 15 ~ Favorite Green Day lyric?

"I want to be the minority"

14) Jesus Of Suburbia, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, She's A Rebel xD

Day 2 ~ What is your favorite member?

That isn't easy to answer... sometimes I freakin love Mike more than Billie and Tré together, then I like Tré the most because he's so funny and a real genius. :lol: But I think I mostly love Billie. Just because he writes most of their lyrics and he also inspired me the most so far, I play the guitar because of him and try to learn how to sing nicely :D. :happy:

Day 16 ~ Favorite Album?

Warning

Day 16 ~ Favorite Album?

American Idiot

Day 17 ~ Favorite song from 39/Smooth?

Green Day

Archived