Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Billie.

I would want to tell him that his lyrics mean a lot to me, and that he inspired me to learn guitar. :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm behind so...

Day 3) i'd say Billie

Day 4) Mike, he just seems like a cool guy to hang with

Day 5) how do they think their backgrounds (like how they grew up and all) has influenced what they do today?

Days 4 and 5 (I forgot to do 4 yesterday)

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Tre because A) He's freaking awesome and 2) He's probably a crazy person to talk to.

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

What gave you the idea to do all that crazy shit during King For A Day???

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

I don't think I'd ask them anything, I would like to just tell them how much they've changed my life for the better. But if I have to ask I suppose I'd ask what they each individually thought of their influence on their fans lives.

There are so many things I would wanna know - but I think that if i ever got the chance to meet them I wouldn't be able to say a thing besides thank you!

I missed the start. Oh well.

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

My old friend introduced me to them year and a half ago. I liked them alot but I forgot about them. Then my old friend and me started to fight, and then he hated me, and then a year later I was looking up random songs and music videos on youtube and I found them and I started to love them.

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

Billie, because, like, yeah. He's like the singer and stuff and I'm so much like him. Maybe that's the reason I actually became obsessed with them.

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Again, Billie Joe. He inspired me to play the guitar and the piano (I had taken piano lessons before, but quit). Plus, he inspired me to be myself and not act like some preppy short-skirt girl.

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Mr. Armstrong, again. He seems so, uh, Billie! And then I'd talk to him and ask to touch his fluffy hair! (And he'd say yes!)

I'd ask each of them about their favorite song from each of the albums.

I'll just do day 6 cuz it's almost day 6 (and it alredy is in some places)

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"Music is the air that I breathe, it's the blood that pumps through my veins and that keeps me alive. Without it, I would have nothing." Exactly how I feel!

Have you fully realized what a masterpiece American Idiot is?

Why did you want to become musicians?

"To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistakes."

Music to me is the air that I breathe, it's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive.

3) Billie Joe because of his way of life. So he did inspire me in but not really in a creative way.

Day 1

I was watching a DBZ tribute video on youtube when I was like, ten. And they used Boulevard of Broken Dreams as the background song. I realised I actually recognised it and was used to singing the 'ah-ah's along with them and I still really liked it. So I delved into their discography and then what do you know.

Is there ever a time you wish you wern't in Green Day?

6 - 'I dreamt I had pissed in my suitcase one time, I woke up in the morning and there was urine inside my suitcase'

:D It's just the way he says it! Haha!

Hurray! :happy:

1. My cousin told me she found this new awesome band one day and played Holiday for me.

Ugh, again? Either Billie or Mike or Tre :D ah!

I'd ask Billie if he still needed those Italian lessons he once mentioned on twitter..

I forgot to do that yesterday, so...

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Mr. Billie Joe Armstrong. Each member had a very deep impact in my life and personality, but I've never found a man that can ispire me so much with his words, his way to see the world and face every new day...my guide :D

Billie + Mike + Trè. Never seen/met one of them, so this point doesn't deserve an explanation :lol:

Day 5 - What is it like touring around the world?

Day 6~Favorite Billie Joe Quote

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it." :)

"The day you become old is the day you're not looking for new experiences anymore."

Amen!

Day 1) April 2004. was going to school when we stopped at a red light and I saw the ad on the public bus next to our car. It was a KROQ ad. And it had a photo of a guy with the prettiest face ever. In my head, he looked about 17. I really wanted to know what band he was in, he looked interesting. Then I realized next to him it said "listen to Green Day on the world famous KROQ". At school I searched for green day and I read about them. And I found out that this billie joe Armstrong wasn't 17, he was 32. :lol: then I watched the minority video. And I fell in love. With the song, the video, them. My dad bought me international superhits and warming. the albums that song was in, and that's where it all began almost 8 years ago. :wub:

I'd ask them about childhood memories. What they miss about being a kid?

Everything tonight will be in a bad taste (or something like that) - he said it when Green Day performed after the last American Idiot on Broadway show.

Archived