Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

It was a terribile period...I was depressed cause my boyfriend had left me without tellin' me, he just said he was confused and he needed time, I didn't eat and I didn't sleep...I've spent 7 month thinking about him and suffering for his silence...But a day, I listened to "Little Girl"...It seemed to me just like Billie was asking me why I was crying...This song talked about me! I've been listening to it for days and days...'Til I finally get better, and it was just because of them and their songs!

I'll never forget'em.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 2) Favorite Green Day member

Billie Joe Armstrong

Day 19 ~ Favorite song from Dookie?

this might be slightly over used but my favorite song is Basket Case

Day 20

Fave song from Insomniac

Either Brainstew or walking contradiction

Day 6 - Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

I don't remember it exactly, it was from when he inducted GnR recently and made that big speech, and one line was like "we don't do the same thing every day then go home and watch television" - he pretty much sums up average life and then encourages people away from it in one line.

day 2:

no doubts, today...obviously the wonderful Billie Joe Armstrong!!!!

(between, my best friend is going to wear like him for a family party he's going to have on this Tuesday!!!)

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

"I've never been beaten up, I'm a black belt in Run-Fu"

Day 21- Fave song from Nimrod

There are way too many good ones to pick so here a few of my faves: The grouch, Haushinka, Prosthetic Head, Platypus I hate you

Day 3) Billie Joe insipres me the most because I can relate a lot to him. Not only him but also Mike and Tre because I see they had fun with their lives and screwed around and didnt care what others thought of themselves... and as much as they screwed around, they are still successful today. Basically you can still screw around in life and be successful. Its just that Billie Joe is the most emotionally built human to me in the band.

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why? Ummm... heard question... TRE I CHOOSE YOU! xD I just want to hear some more funny stuff he has to say, y' know :)

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them? Oh god! I can't think of anything... :o I would like to ask Adrienne if she could let me be an employee in Adeline Store (I don't want to ask Billie that, I want Adrienne ♥ )

Predicting me forgetting this tomorrow:

Day 23 ~ Favorite song from Shenanigans?

Rotting.

Archived