Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"It's all fun until someone gets hurt ... then it's hilarious!"

Day 4 - Which band member would you meet and why?

Suppose it'd depend on the situation. If I could have a proper conversation with them then Billie Joe Armstrong, if it were just a passing in the street then Tre Cool. Not to diss Mike!

Ohh I'm so inconsistent :dry: still on the second day

My favourite member.. aahh it's damned diffificult.. I love to madness all three, everyone for different reasons, moore different reasons ahaha y'know

This is hella cool.

Day 1) I got into Green Day when i heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams on the radio for the first time. I had heard Good Riddance before but never realized it was Green Day until later. Boulevard of Broken Dreams saved my life. (It got me into Green Day)

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

tie between:

"It's still kinda the AM hours. It's like, the bright and early 3 in the afternoon.... so of course we just woke up"

and

"Don't jack off a cactus, you'll only hurt your hand and the cactus' feelings"

Day 18 ~ Favorite song from Kerplunk?

2,000 Light Years Away. It's become my new favorite :wub:

Also I applaud them on the correct usage of the term light year. :cool:

Day 19 ~ Favorite song from Dookie?

Basket Case!

I'm thinking I'm on day 13ish...?

Well my favorite song, if I HAD to choose...hmmm...it would have to be "she" from the one and only dookie! :banana:

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

First time I listened to Boulevard Of Broken Dreams = Love. Then I started to listen to all of their stuff and when I found Basket Case I thought: "God I know this song, I remember, 'cause I used to sing this as a child".

Day 5 - If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

Hmm, well I've always wanted to know what kind of snare Tre Cool used in the FBHT album - but I'm also really curious as to whether they're religious or not, as it's not something people really know for sure.

Oh no, can I change my answer for Day 5 again? Cause I have a better question I always wanted to know:

Does Tré really only have one testicle? :lol:

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

ufff... Mike, I guess. He had so many problems when he was young, many people thought he will be nothing. But look at him now! :dance: They all had though childhood, but he had the hardest :(

Then, day 1:

I discovered them back in 2009 when all the Italian radios were playing 21 guns. Then I told my dad I loved the song and he said it was Green Day and that we had the whole album downloaded on the PC.so i started looking back to their previous stuff and realised I used to love Blvd of broken dreams and wake me up when September ends when i was only a child with horrible tastes for music! I spent all the summer of 2010 downloading Green Day songs and I really fell in love with them!

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"Dogs are gonna take over the earth some day, it's a well known fact for those who believe it, kinnda like the bible" :lol:

Day 2: I can't choose between Tré and Billie.. Trillie would sound like some kind of slash fanfiction.. ok, Trillie.

Archived