Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

well first i listened to them on the radio when i was in the 3rd grade i believe (its been sooooo long lol) and then i stopped listening to them for a while because i havent heard anything from them till 2009 w/ 21stCB and ive loved them ever since then <3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

"Everyone is entitled to our opinion." ^_^

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

normal_gdvmapromo0xv.jpg

No idea why, this one just seemed kinda random, and it stuck with me.

Day 12~ Favorite Tre picture?

I was trying to find the one where he's twirling ribbons, but I couldn't find it :(

picture-26.jpg

Day 13

FAve song

It seems impossible to choose...there are so many good ones, but I guess I'll go with Longview since that's the song I fell in love with on Dookie.

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

tough choice again, but i think Mike, it seems like he would be really chill, and fun to just chat with

and i would want a hug and Mike is the only one that is as tall as me, so i wouldnt be awkwardly bigger than him, like i would with Billie or Tre

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Either Whatsername or 1000 Hours. Both really nice love songs, one of loving and one about remembering how it felt, but not necessarily the person you felt it with.

Day 25 ~ Favorite song from American Idiot?

Letterbomb or Homecoming (The Death of St. Jimmy Part)

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

It would have to be Tre Cool as I'd be excited what things we'd get up to, whether it be something mental or must be interested to have a chat with him, oh the quotes i could remember forever! :lol:

:lol:

:runaround:

:dance:

1 - I was about 6, or however fucking old I was in 2005, and Green Day played that gig on Top Of The Pops in the car park

and my dad said "Watch this! It's awesome" And me, being the rebel I was back then, said no!

But I went up stairs and turned it on :) And Up until I was about 12, they we're the only band I listened to. But now I listen to lots, from 50's Country to Death Metal :D

But they have and always will be my favourite band :D

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most?

Fucking Brainstew. I'm having some minor insomnia xD

Day 6: Favorite Billie Joe quote-

"Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything"

OH, and- "Well, you know, I look at myself in the morning and yes, yeah I-I am a god"

:wub:

Day 14 Which song describes you?

At this time I would have to say Christie Road because I'm in a situation that I feel is similar to the song.

Day 15

Fave Green Day Lyric

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed/dried up and bulging out my skull/my mouth is dry, face is numb/fucked up and spun out in my room/on my own here we go

(Huh, I somehow missed 13)

Day 13~ Favorite song?

Oh god, this is so hard! :lol: I'd have to say either "Basket Case" or "Jesus of Suburbia".

Day 14~ Which song describes me the most?

Hmmm, this is a toughie. I'd have to say maybe "You Lied"? I have to deal with my brat of a sister going through my stuff when I'm gone and lying to me about taking it. :dry:

day 1- How did you get into Green Day?

2 years ago my friend always wore a green day hoodie to school and it said "i walk alone" on the back I asked her what song it was from and she said BOBD so that night I went home and youtubed it, and I loved it but because on youtube it only really brings up songs from the same album I only knew AI songs then I saw someone comment about GDA so I googled it and I found GDA looked at the music section and fell in love with everything I heard :)

Day 13 ~

my favorite song from them would probably be Ha Ha Your Dead.

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

-Never jerk off a cactus.You'll only hurt your hand...and the cactus' feelings.

Day 3 ~

billie :D he's so inspirational and my grandma says that i remind me of him the most because i have a special talent...

Day 8: “I wish people would turn off their computers, go outside, talk to people, touch people, lick people, enjoy each other's company and smell each other on the rump.”

Archived