Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

day 8

Don't jack off a cactus, you'll only hurt your hand and the cactus' feelings - tre

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Day 9~ Favorite Green Day picture?

r0qa90.png

(Couldn't find one that wasn't blurry...)

Day 10

Fave Billie Joe pic

billie_joe_armstrong_llama_by_sixxer36_punk-d30fcif.jpg

Because it's so damn random

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

i really got into them and really starting loving them after my sister took me to see them in concert in july of '09

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

I'd have to say Billie. People do pay a lot of attention to him as opposed to Mike and Tre, and he does have a lot of charisma and attitude, but what really draws me in is just the raw passion with which he attacks his craft. When I watched him onstage playing my favorite songs, and even when he was playing St. Jimmy on Broadway, it was like every single second was new to him, and he was just drinking it all in and responding to it the only way he knew how. He may be a complete smart-ass in interviews and such, but what I see when he's performing is something completely relatable and pure, and that speaks volumes to me. He inspires me to be just as passionate with what I achieve.

Extremely well said, Cym :)

Day 4: gosh, I don't know!! I'd give anything to spend a day with all three of them, but i suppose if I'm forced to chose one, I'd pick Billie

Day 8-

"We pulled out a the harmonica and started prison songs...tattooing each other."- Tre Cool 8)

Only Tre would have a harmonica at an unexpected time like that. ;)

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"The harder you work, the luckier you get."

Day 7: "Tre doesn`t need a condom. He has a huge overlapping foreskin. He just ties it in a knot."

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."

^_^ So true. I think Mike is the most quotable, he always comes up with winners. <3

Day 5:

I would ask them how many times they almost quit as a band, and what it was each time that made them change their minds. Then I would thank them with all of my heart for never giving up.

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

i'd probably have to say Billie Joe, though it is a tough decision

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you're at"

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

i think Billie since he really helps get me through the day, random things he says in interviews will pop in my head during the day and make me smile, and his lyrics help me a lot too. though it is a close second with Mike, because he inspired me to learn how to play the bass, which is a skill i would never want to give up now that i have it

Day 15.

And there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm suppose to be in a land of make believe that don't believe in me.

Day 12 ~ Favorite Tré picture?

tre_cool_2_by_anjake04-d2yh08v.jpg

I don't have one, I did a google search, and I wanted one where he pretends to finger someone, but I couldn't find it :/

Archived