Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 22- Favorite song from Warning? Castaway (and the bassline is sooo fun to play) :dance:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 3:

I can't even begin to describe how much they have all inspired me. But, I suppose if I have to choose one who's inspired me the most, I'm gonna have to say it's Billie. :D

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

this is such a hard question, because i really want to say billie joe, but bj is such an obvious answer, so i think i would want to meet mike because there are so many question i want to ask him xP

Day 5- I'd ask them to give me all their favourite instruments ( Blue from Billie, the Gibson G-3 from Mike and the Slingerland drumkit from Tré).

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Billie Joe - His lyrics and song writing makes me in love with them not as just a band but an inspiration in life in general :)

Day 6 ~

"To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistake"

Day 5-

"We put the fun into disfunctional"- Billie Joe Armstrong

Day 1 My school had a thing where you could get up on stage and strum on a guitar to a song with a cover band i randomly picked holiday and then i heard it on the radio a few days later and decided to check them out

Day 6: “A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!”

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

I'd have to say Billie. People do pay a lot of attention to him as opposed to Mike and Tre, and he does have a lot of charisma and attitude, but what really draws me in is just the raw passion with which he attacks his craft. When I watched him onstage playing my favorite songs, and even when he was playing St. Jimmy on Broadway, it was like every single second was new to him, and he was just drinking it all in and responding to it the only way he knew how. He may be a complete smart-ass in interviews and such, but what I see when he's performing is something completely relatable and pure, and that speaks volumes to me. He inspires me to be just as passionate with what I achieve.

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

I can't choose, I really can't. I have a special connection with all of them that I would at least like to thank them for.

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

What is your biggest enemy in songwriting?

Day 7 and 8! (I was gone over the weekend, no internet)

Favorite Mike quote?

"We write music for ourselves and if other people like it, that's great."

Favorite Tre quote?

"Don't jack off a cactus, you'll only hurt your hand and the cactus' feelings" (I love that whole video :wub: )

Day 7-

" Green Day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad...were still pretty damn good."- Mike Dirnt :eyebrows:

I'm a bit early but if i don't do it now i'll forget later.

Day 7

"I have a daughter and she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She gives me a good excuse to watch cartoons." Mike Dirnt

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them? I would ask them if they wanted

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe? "Y'know"

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike? Opinions are like assholes everyone got's one.

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré? It's not how you pick your nose, it where you put your booger that counts

Day 13.

I can't choose a favorite song, that would be like saying which one of my kids I love more (if I had any).

Archived