Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 2: I don't know, depends on the situation but I think it's Billie Joe most of the time.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 2-

My favorite band member would be Mike. Every band needs a Mike! (no pun intended)

Just now I've seen this thread, sooo.. - (how wasting own time) - :shifty:

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

I was just a little girl.. nine years old, maybe.. When I come around. Basket case, simply. Clicked by accident on youtube. Fucking greendayer :runaround:

And they saved me from being a babydick, I think.. or maybe it was written

~Day 2!

I hate playing favorites, but I'd have to say that Billie is probably my favorite.

Day 1- I was watching MTV in 2004, and the video for American Idiot came, and then I listened to their old stuff and became a fan.

Day 4

It's really hard to choose because I would love to meet all of the guys, but I guess if I had to choose one it would be Billie because I would want to tell him how much I respect him as an artist and as a person. I respect that he doesn't let anyone tell him what he should or should not do with his band. Also, he's just a kick ass musician and I would want to let him know how much he inspires me.

Day 2, favorite band member.

Why is that even a question? Who has favorite band members, they are a band, not 3 solo artists collaborating.

Day 2

Well...i have no idea really. they are all really cool in their own way.

Day 2: Gosh, this is tough. As much I love each one of them, I'm gonna have to say that Billie Joe is my favorite.:)

Day 2- I like all the members, but i'm going to say Tré because he's cool and funny.

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

Where the fuck did the title "Going to Pasalacqua" come from?

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

hahha good question, i would agree

well, i just saw this post, so i guess day 1 for me right now, Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day

how i got into green day is just a simple story, i just heard them over the radio, i liked there music, got few of there albums, then i like there music even more, then i bought the video game, then i love there music<3(=

Day 5

If I could ask the band a question it would be of the last couple years what has been their proudest moment?

Day 19- Having a Blast :D

"There is a common belief that Pasalacqua is/was a funeral home in Rodeo, CA. However, it is difficult to find confirmation or disproof of this unless you were a Rodeo resident at the time the song was written. If it is indeed a funeral home, then it could add another side to the meaning of this song. It might mean that the person the narrator is in love with is dying or could die. And so he is trying to understand whether he wants to still stay with them or not, and decides that it's worth the fight and he wants to stay with the one he loves no matter what, and take whatever this relationship has to give."

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Billies writing, Mike's determination and Tré's energy!

~Day 3!~

Who inspires me the most? I'd say that all of their determination and rise from practically nothing inspires me the most.

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

It's a common answer, but i'd go with Billie Joe because of his song writing. It is just amazing what he comes up with.

Day 3-

Hmmm. That's a toughy... but Billie Joe's very inspiring. ;)

"I'm not gonna say anything inspirational; I'm just gonna fucking swear a lot."- Billie Joe Armstrong

[Day 1] I saw 21 guns on transformer 2 website and I was like who are this guys but the more I heard the song the more I liked it.

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

I'd meet Billie probably, like 90% of the other replies in this thread. He is the one who writes most of the songs, lyrics and base melody, and he seems like a fun guy to hang out with. I only wish he was on my age so I wouldn't feel like a little piece of shit compared to him. ._.

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

I would agree with insomanix, it depends on the situation, but most of the times its billie :P

Archived