Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 13: Favorite Song

I can't decide, it's between Paper Lanterns, Stuart and the Ave, and Letterbomb :D

I wish there was an all option!

ha. i'm at the start :D

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

one boring day i was just sitting in my room and watched TV. i was soooo bored, that i played a game - switching all channels (i got about 150 of them then), watching it for about 2-3 seconds, and if it's not interesting, moving on. and, haha, at about number 40, it was MTV, i stopped because when i turned on that channel, the AI video clip started exactly at that second. "na na na naaa na naa naaa na naa na, grunge!!!!" and that was WOW :o i was looking it to the end, looked for the band name, and ran straight ahead to the PC to look more for them! that's how Green Day got mine the most favorite band position from Eminem :D

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

The guy who showed me how to give a fuck on those, who don't like how i behave, i am, i act, i talk, and so on - Mr. Tre' Cool.

Day 8)

"You never expect to write someone's fucking prom song. You never even got invited to your prom "

Day 15: "And there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be, in a land of make believe that don't believe in me" from jos

Day 2 (I started this about 3 months ago) - Favorite band member: Bassists are usually my favorite, but Billie's wiles trump that unofficial rule.

Day 25 ~ Favorite song from American Idiot?

Letterbomb

Day 26 ~ Favorite song from Bullet In A Bible?

Wake me up when september ends

Day 27 ~ Favorite song from 21st Century Breakdown?

Viva la gloria!

Day 28 ~ Favorite song from Awesome As Fuck?

21 guns

Day 29 ~ What’s a song you always listen to when you’re sad?

No one knows- Having a blast

Day 30 ~ What’s a song you always listen to when you’re happy?

In the end- Peacemaker

Day 31 ~ Which videoclip do you like the most?

Geek sthink breath!!!!!

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why? Mike Dirnt because he is the best bass player ever and made me pick up a bass in the first place.

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them? can I hug Mike?

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe? Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything.

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike? Opinions are like assholes, Everybody's got one!

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré? Everyone is entitled to our opinion.

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture? gd.jpg

Day 10 ~ Favorite Billie Joe picture? concerts3.png

Day 11 ~ Favorite Mike picture? mikey.jpg

Day 12 ~ Favorite Tré picture?3886419244.jpg

Day 13 ~ Favorite song? Stuart and the Ave.

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most? Jesus of Suburbia

Day 15 ~ Favorite Green Day lyric? I don't feel any shame,I won't apologize

Day 16 ~ Favorite Album? Insomniac

Day 17 ~ Favorite song from 39/Smooth? At the Library

Day 18 ~ Favorite song from Kerplunk?One for the Razorbacks

Day 19 ~ Favorite song from Dookie? When I Come Around

Day 20 ~ Favorite song from Insomniac? right now it's Brat

Day 21 ~ Favorite song from Nimrod? Scattered

Day 22 ~ Favorite song from Warning? Deadbeat Holiday

1. being 17 year old, i was basically born between dookie and insomniac. my cousin was almost a teenager at that time, and she somehow decided to buy a dookie copy herself, you know, one of the really old ones. its falling into pieces right now. she enjoyed them loads, and kept me listenin to 'She' till i was three or four. some years ago, probably something like 5, she decided she didnt like green day anymore and gave that album to me.

thank god she did.

end of the story lol. 8)

ok I'm done!!!

Day 32 ~ Favorite piece of Green Day merch that you own?

I only own a hat I bought at the end of their concert here so… I love it

Day 33 ~ Rage or Love to this 33 Day Challenge?

Loved it!! :D gave me a reason to try and come here as much as I could

day 1 - I was in my last year of primary school and someone asked "do you have that Green Day song American Idiot?" and I had no idea what he was on about. So I went out and found the album and listened to it.

day 2 - this is a real tough one...tre? but only because i've had a little crush on him since i was 11

day 3 - billie joe armstrong

day 4 - TRE

day 5 -

day 6 - "attack your instruments, don't let them attack you"

• 3 months later...

Day 1 ~ My mom stopped near an Old Glory store and I saw a poster of them and I thought they looked really cute (this is when I was 12) so I decided to check them out.

Day 2 ~ Billie :wub:

Day 3 ~ Billie Joe

Day 4 ~ Billie Joe (again sorry, is that even acceptable? :lol:) so I could thank him for "saving me from myself."

Day 5 ~ I would ask what they do when they have no inspiration and are trying really hard to write a song.

Day 6 ~ "The harder you work the luckier you get."

Day 7 ~ "All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."

Day 8 ~ "Rock star outfits...commence!"

Wow I love these things!!

Okay Day 1- How did you get into Green Day?

Well, I was late in the game with the band. I knew about them because I remember seeing a commercial for International Superhits on TV, but I got into them around American Idiot. Once I listened to that album I was hooked. I then went out and bought all their past albums. That's actually how it goes with a lot of bands I like, I go backwards in their discography.

In my English book there was an exercise about completing Poprocks & Coke's lyrics.I like Billie's voice but not the song.After 4 years,I noticed they were the same of American Idiot,and decided to check them out in YouTube.I realised they were awesome and their songs had just so much emotion put into them that they were really worth listening.They got me kinda out of Spice Girls :D

In my English book there was an exercise about completing Poprocks & Coke's lyrics.I like Billie's voice but not the song.After 4 years,I noticed they were the same of American Idiot,and decided to check them out in YouTube.I realised they were awesome and their songs had just so much emotion put into them that they were really worth listening.They got me kinda out of Spice Girls :D

That;s so cool. I wish Green Day were in my text book.

Okay, I'm on this. Day 1!

It's a little complicated, but it goes like this. When American Idiot came out, everybody at my school kind of became a "fan" because they knew the singles, me included. Eventually it just sort of fell out of my mind and I didn't think about them much. Then when my other Green Day obsessed friend told me that they were coming out with a new album, I was sort of shocked, not really having thought of them in 5 years. When it came out, my dad bought it and told me listen to it. I did and it just freaking blew my mind. I was up visiting my mom in New York and she wanted to go to their concert in Madison Square Garden (July 28) and my dad also planned to take me to the Kansas City show on August 12. So I saw them in New York and they blew me away as a live band. I didn't know a lot of their older stuff so I bought International Superhits and tried to learn as much as I could before the next concert. Experiencing the next concert as a fan just drew me in more and I have been a fan ever since, only getting more and more into their music as I go.

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

Mike Dirnt,no doubt here.I love his expressions,even when he's serious lol

Day 2- Fave memeber

Even though I love all the guys of course I fell in love with Billie. I love his attitude, his spunkiness and c'mon he's so damn adorable! :wub:

Day 1.

I was 7 and it was about a year before American Idiot came out and I heard basket case. I didn't know it was by Green Day but I automatically fell in love with the song, even though I had never even heard of the word whore before because I was 7. then my dad randomly bought me home dookie one night and I listened to it nonstop on my old Pirates of the caribbean stereo.

Archived