Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 2) Well, my favorite member changes with my mood. (I know, it's weird :P)

Right now I'm in a Mike Dirnt mood. :happy:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

Don't make me choose!! If I had to say though, Tré. He's just too hilarious!!

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

I heard 'Longview' on the radio and loved it, about a million years ago. I sorta kinda paid attention to them at that time, but my love for them grew with each album.

Gonna do both days to catch up:

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

My oldest memory is listening to When I Come Around when I was like 5, at my cousin's house. But I really got into Green Day around International Superhits, just don't know how.

Mr Dirnt is my hero. ♥

Day 3)

Which band member inspires you the most?

And again such a difficult question. But I'd say Billie Joe. Just because of his lyrics. They influenced me the most.

2) Favourite Band Member

It would have to be Billie Joe, predictable I know but for me his charisma and energy is what makes the live shows.

I'm not gonna pick one. Green Day is one entity with three different personalities, each as important as the other. and none of them would work without the other two.

1.- A friend invited me to her house and we started listening to music, then she said "hey, there's a really good band you should listen to, it's called Green Day" so we started watching Bullet in A Bible and other vids...and by the end of the day I was a Green Day fan :)

Day 1: I was at a birthday party back in March 2005, and we were listening to the American Idiot album the entire time. I loved it, and dragged my Mum to the shops as soon as I could to go and get that album.

Day 1: How did you get into Green Day??

I was 9, so it was around 2005, and I saw my sister watching Mtv...there was Wake Me Up When September Ends on, and from that day it became one of my favourite songs :wub: then in 2008-2009, when I started using the web to find and download music, I read more about the band, listened to all their songs...when 21st Century Breakdown came out, i could definetely say "I'm in love with this band, their music, their ideals". And they changed my life. In better :)

2) Everyone of them is special. The people before me said that if anyone of them wouldn´t be in Green Day, it wouldn´t be the same. And that´s true. ;) But my secretly favorite is Billie.. :rolleyes:

Day 3: Which Band Member Inspires You The Most?

Billie Joe, because he’s a talented musician, a wonderful performer, an awesome songwriter, a passionate human being, a loving husband, a supportive father, an ageless rebel and a fucking poet!

Archived