Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most?

uhm....many Green Day songs describe me...i think Jesus Of Suburbia describes me the most...or 16....

(yesterday)Day 9:

mj3577d.jpg

Day 10:

rrpap4.jpg

since im from Chicago & hes wearing the Cubs stuff & at the game :P

Day 28 ~ Favorite song from Awesome As Fuck?

CD: Cigarettes and Valentines DVD: Static Age :D

Day 28 ~ Favorite song from Awesome As Fuck?

21 Guns

Day 29 ~ What’s a song you always listen to when you’re sad?

Every Green Day song cheer me up

Day 30 ~ What’s a song you always listen to when you’re happy?

Also every song

i answer the questions for the next days now, cos i don't know whether i can come on then:

Day 15 ~ Favorite Green Day lyric?

uhm "To reminisce is to die!" doesn't count to lyrics right? :lol: ...uhm then i guess....either "Read between the lines" or "Rage and love" or "it's not a question, but a lesson learned in time"....idk that question is difficult, i love all lyrics....i can relate to so many lyrics...like "drenched in my pain again becoming who we are" or "and there's nothing wrong with me, this is how i'm supposed to be, in the land of make believe - that don't believe in me"

...ok uhm...since i have a band called Rage & Love (guess where i got it from :lol:) i think that are my faves :)

Day 16 ~ Favorite Album?

American Idiot....i love the songs from every album and my fave song isn't even on that album, but i love the story and the meaning of all those songs :) ...and no other album has a story that oes through the whole album and not just through one song and the story is just friggin awesome !! :)

Day 17 ~ Favorite song from 39/Smooth?

uhm...Disappearing Boy and 16 i think :)

Day 18 ~ Favorite song from Kerplunk?

Christie Road atm...but it changes

Day 19 ~ Favorite song from Dookie?

Basket Case atm....i love how he wrote down his feelings but didn't know why he feels that way and found out about the reasons yeeaars later (with the help of the song)...and the reasons where panic attacks....the song's kinda sad, but it's sung (and played) happily and it always makes me happy when i listen to it :)

Oops. Skipped a day.

Day 22 ~ Favorite song from Warning?

Waiting

Day 23 ~ Favorite song from Shenanigans?

Not sure.

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

well, it's hard to say but they all are my favourite band member, because Green Day without Billie, Mike or Trè wouldn't be Green Day :rolleyes:

It´s 12 pm here in Germany so I´ll do the next one now. :lol:

Uh... I don´t know. There are so many songs that I listen to. It depens on which album is my favourite at the time. :)

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistake"

Day 3: Which band member inspires you the most?

Although I am not a singer, I do play the guitar and write songs. Being the band's songwriter/ guitar player, I definitely have to go with Billie Joe. I love Tre's drums, especially his intense fills, but because I am not an actually drummer I can not fully appreciate his playing as much as someone who knows what he's doing. I play the bass too and strongly believe Mike is the most underrated bass player of all time.

Day 4: If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Well seeing how my answer to Day 2 is BIllie Joe, I would choose him... because he's my favorite member haha his life is so interesting to me

Day 5: If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

I would ask them to smoke with me. We'd all just get high and talk about what inspired them for different songs. Jason is always welcome haha

Pretty much anything. Green Day makes me happy.

Any song is fine for me. Listening to Green Day just increases my happiness, no matter what song it is. 

Day 27 ~ Favorite song from 21st Century Breakdown?

Static Age.

Took me a while to choose just one though!

Day 31 ~ Which videoclip do you like the most?

I love them all, to be honest. But maybe Basket Case.. :)

Archived