Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 25 - Favorite song from American Idiot

Give me novacaine

(yesterday)Day 5: If I could say anything to Green Day it would be thank you for everything & prabably other stuff but it just depends when, where & situation I guess. :P

Day 6:"Music to me is the air that I breathe, it's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive."

Day 26 ~ Favorite song from Bullet In A Bible?

hmmm. Maybe St Jimmy. But really my favourite part is Tony's part or 'And not to breate, y'all'

Day 1) In 9th grade, I had never been to a concert, so one day while roaming Ticketmaster to see who would be performing in the area sometime soon, I saw Green Day was. My opinion of them was based solely on the American Idiot video, which I thought was awesome with all of its green slime, so I bought a few tickets and have been hooked ever since. It was one of the best nights of my life. :D

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"Music to me is the air that I breathe, it's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive"

Day 15 ~ Favorite Green Day lyric?

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid enough to stay with you."

Day 1: My best friend when I was 11 introduced me to them because they were his favorite band. He told me their new album was about to drop (American Idiot). I fell in love with them instantaneously, watched Green Day become they biggest band in the world, and saw all of my friends move on to something else. My true love for them stayed pure and I have never turned my back on them since. I love every song they have with all my heart. Green Day fan for life

22 - Favourite song from Warning?

Misery.

23 - Favourite song from Shenanigans?

Ha Ha You're Dead.

Day 26 ~ Favorite song from Bullet In A Bible?

King for a day/Shout

Day 27 ~ Favorite song from 21st Century Breakdown?

See the light

Day 27 ~ Favorite song from 21st Century Breakdown?

Either See the Light or East Jesus Nowhere!

3) Billie Joe, because of who does he look up to, because of his capability to put his life altogether, even though the start wasn't all that fine. And mostly because he's so stubborn, stays to his own opinion and achieved everything all by himself. I always think that if I try as hard, I might pull off my dreams, too. :)

Day 24 ~ Favorite song from International SuperHits?

Welcome to Paradise. SO many good songs on there though!

Day 21 ~ Favorite song from Nimrod?

Again, I have a few, good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Redundant, King For A Day and All The Time

Day 27: Favorite Song from 21st Century Breakdown?

Oh this is hard. Either Last Night on Earth or Horseshoes & Handgrenades (I love the whole record :P)

Archived