Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

Can't decide between these two:

"I can count to four and repeat. I'm a drummer"

"Why are there no clouds in the sky?" - "Because god wants to watch his favorite band again!"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

uhm...there's a thread about that on GDC, i think...and i think i wrote some things there...i can't remember all of them...but i know some questions i'd like to ask them:

-In Basket Case: Why are the lyrics "I went to a whore he said my life's a bore" and not "I went to a whore she said my life's a bore"?...what does the "he" mean?

-to Billie: How many guitars do you have? Or do you even know that? (:lol:) and do you use them all? if not...can i please have one?

-to Billie: Are you going to play in the AI movie?

-When does your next album come out?

-Do you three have accounts on GDC? And if yes....what are your usernames there? :woot:

those and some more :lol:

I missed three days, argh!! :runaround: ok...

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most?

A lot of songs tell something about me. But in particular Are We The Waiting...it's like my life through 5 years locked in 3 minutes of music. "this dirty town it's burning down in my dreams"..."the rage and love, story of my life"...it means so much to me...I feel like I've been waiting for such a long time, and I'm still waiting for the moment, the sign to leave and change everything, a life that's not mine.

Day 15 ~ Favorite Green Day lyric?

Oooh that's hard! Maybe "Will she ever find her way? I'm too damn young to be too late, but am I?"

Day 16 ~ Favorite Album?

N-I-M-R-O-D . Yeah! ahah it happens at the right moment, happy birthday my dear great album :wub:

Day 17 ~ Favorite song from 39/Smooth?

If is just 39/Smooth, Going To Pasalacqua. (but I wanted to say Dry Ice :happy:)

Day 17 ~ Favorite song from 39/Smooth?

Only of you. It´s such a cute and romantic song. :wub: I´d love to hear it live played at my 1st Green Day concert...

Day 18~Favorite Song From Kerplunk!

Either Who Wrote Holden Caulfield or One Of My Lies :)

Day 1. Long story short, i was depressed, tried commiting suicide, heard St Jimmy as I was walking to school the day after, and it made something click in my head. Thats it, from then on it was all Green Day

Day 19 ~ Favorite song from Dookie?

I can't decide between Having a Blast, Basket Case and Sassafras Roots.

Day 3:billie joe

Day 4: billie. I've met mike and billie's (as a individual) has helped me out so much.

Day 3:billie joe

Day 4: billie. I've met mike and billie's (as a individual) has helped me out so much.

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

i couldn't decide so i read some quotes on a site that they all came into my mind again xD so this one's a very good one:

“We don't really have a fair system, our social system doesn't work if you're poor in the US you're dirt poor and the distribution of wealth is more than uneven. If you're poor and you get sick you have no health insurance, no financial security, nothing. if that could be changed I wouldn't mind paying more tax, but I mind my taxes being spent on wars!”

and one of my all time favorites:

"School is practice for the future, practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect - so why practice?"

Day 12 ~ Favorite Tré picture?

normaltre6.jpg

And this is todays

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

I can't really choose one but I'm saying either Jesus Of Suburbia or Macy's Day Parade

Archived