Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most?

Minority, because it is about being an individual and I am a huge believer in that. 

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Going To Pasalacqua

Right now? Maybe Westbound Sign... Jesus of Suburbia (mainly the last part) - anything about running away.

Day 15 ~ Favorite Green Day lyric?

I like tons of GD lyrics, but my favorite right now is probably "it's not over 'till you're underground, it's not over before it's too late". It's becoming my motto for life.

Day 4: If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

uhm...idk...i can't choose, they're all awesome and i wanna meet all of them...maybe i'd choose Billie, cos i wanna learn a little bit guitar and he seems like an awesome guy, so yeah, but maybe i'd choose Tre...hanging out with him MUST be fun...i mean he's like on drugs even if he didn't take drugs xD...but maybe also Mike....he's also an awesome guy...i just can't choose xD sorry :lol: and the live crew....they're also awesome guys :lol:

...i wanna meet all of them :P ...and then i wanna thank them for all they did, do and will do :)

damn...why does anyone ask such a hard question?....MAYBE i'd take Billie...but i'm not sure :lol: ...i also think i couldn't talk with him, cos i'd be too nervous xD

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Tre Cool because he seems like the kind of guy who would want to drive around town and cause some shenanigans!

Day 14: Which Song describes you the most?

I think that it is 2000 light years away at the moment. I miss some people that are like 2000 light years away. :sad: "I hear some laughter, we laughed together..."

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

I definitely don't have just ONE fav Green Day song...but through all the years I've been listening to them, there are some that became my "favourite": Waiting, Scattered, Whatsername...oh, I could go on, but maybe it's better to stop at three :D

At the moment Having a Blast's "And think about the times you spent and what they've meant. To me it's nothing."

Thats difficult, I would say Nice Guys Finish Last as I find that I am sometimes too nice for my own good, I need to say what I really feel and think and push myself forward a bit more.

Jesus of Suburbia - Home is where your heart is but what a shame 'cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same.

Day 14 - Which song describes you the most?

A lot of the time it would be FOD or Good Riddance

Starting my challenge today!

Day One: How did you get into Green Day?

Well according to my dad I've been listening to them since I was a baby (he loved them right from the very, very beginning), but I don't consciously remember choosing to listen to them myself until Warning came out. My dad bought the CD, and I stole it, and I would sit on my bed listening to it for hours while looking at the booklet and deciding that I liked Tre the best because he was cutest, and Billie the least because he was the fattest :lol: My cousins and I were also in love with the Warning and Minority videos, because they were so fun. I was about 11 or 12 when they came out, so watching a parade was really one of the most exciting things to me.

Getting caught up in Minority became my favourite song quickly, and I remember my first 'rebellion' against my parents was while I was listening to it in our living room. I was sitting on the couch, in love with the song and my mom gave me a look and said 'Don't sing along with these lyrics' and then walked downstairs. Just so happened to be at the same point as 'A free-for-all, fuck 'em all' and I very prominently sang the lyrics, knowing that I was going to get in so much trouble. And from there it kind of opened up a floodgate of ideas and thoughts in my mind that I didn't have to be exactly like everyone else, that there were more outcasts like me in the world. And so from that point on, sitting there on my couch and saying fuck in front of my mom, I was a hooked fan.

15 - 'Gotta make a plan, gotta do what's right, can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life, but I don't wanna make a plan, for a day far away, while I'm young and while I'm able all I wanna do is'

My favorite lyric is definitely "So go do what you like. Make sure you do it wise. You may find out that your self-doubt means nothing was never there. You can't go forcing something if it's just not right."

4) I've been lucky enough to meet them all before. For the fourth question on the bounce, i have to say Billie Joe.

Too many too say!! Billie's a poet, so how can I choose through all his lyrics? Usually, I love things that just don't make sense. So anything like that could really be my answer to this one. 

Archived