Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it."

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"Tre doesn't need to use a condom. He has a huge overlapping foreskin. He just ties it in a knot."

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

"I wish people would turn off their computers, go outside, talk to people, touch people, lick people, enjoy each other's company and smell each other on the rump"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most?

I'd say I'm a mixture of a lot of Green Day songs. But the one that describes me the most? Probably See the Light. But that changes time by time.

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Toughest question yet. I tell people 21 Guns, but really it could be anything from Breakdown or Idiot, 39/Smooth had some great songs, along with Kerplunk, Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, Warning and everything else. All the songs are great and I have heaps of favorites. 

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Jesus of Suburbia. That song just has everything and I love it live, especially near the end. Tales from another broken................HOOOOOOOOOOOME

Day 2: Who's your favorite Green Day Band Member?

I personally don't have one. I love them all :P 'cause I love Green Day. 3 fucking godlike guys :happy::lol:

“Roll, roll, roll a joint, twist it at the end, light it up, take a puff, pass it to you're friend.”

Day 13 - Favorite song?

Well at the moment I'm listening a lot to No Pride so I guess that right now that's the one.

day 14 - Which song describes you the most?

At the library :cry:

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Definitely Billie Joe because of the absolutely AMAZING lyrics he writes! No other band I listen to has better lyrics than Green Day!

Day 8 - "Roll, roll, roll the joint - twist it at the ends. Light it up and take a puff and past it to a friend."

Day 14 ~ Which song describes you the most?

I think there is a wittle bit of all GD songs in me, that's why they have such passionate fans. Their songs are always connecting with people. The song I connect with the most, though, would probably be Paper Lanterns or She.

Day 13 - Favorite song

My favorite song changes all the time but at this moment I think I would be Ciggerettes and Valentines.

3) That'll be Billie Joe again. Difficult to sum up why, but the guy's a genius!

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

-Love them ALL equally but sometimes one more than the other

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Billie, because he doesnt give a flying fadoodle about anything and just wants to live him life and have fun <3

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Billie probably but i really wanna meet all of them xD

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

Can I get a picture with you guys, Thanks :D

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

"To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistakes."

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."

"No man can eat 50 eggs!" and

Roll, roll, roll the joint - twist it at the ends. Light it up and take a puff and past it to a friend."

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

they are all good :)

Day 10 ~ Favorite Billie Joe picture?

he always looks goooooood :P

Day 11 ~ Favorite Mike picture?

Day 12 ~ Favorite Tré picture?

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Uhh... Hmmm....Blvd. Of Broken Dreams because that was the song that got me into them

There... I caught up on my 33 Day challenge :D

Day 11: Favorite Mike pic?

161db46.jpg

So....cute... :mellow::D

Day 12: Favorite Tré pic?

w03jnp.jpg

Frikin´ handsome, man! :lol:

Day 13: Favorite song?

I can´t choose. :I But at the time my favorite songs are Favorite Son, Too much too soon and Last of the American girls. :)

Day 14~Which Song Describes You The Most

I'd say Basket Case...I know people say that a lot, but hey...sometimes I give myself the creeps ;)

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Tre Joe Dirnt XD

Ok, I guess I'll chose Billie, but I'm not sure if I would be able to actually talk to him hahah... I just want to say a big thank you, and hug him too :rolleyes:

From what people tell me Jason Freese is like the nicest guy ever, so I would love to meet him, I would probably be able to say something...

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

tumblr_lde2qoJteW1qd0agf_large.jpg

Day 10 ~ Favorite Billie Joe picture?

222271_114852761932050_100002219797784_141576_4344462_n.jpg

^^ it's not actually my fave pics of him,but i couldn't find that one i was searching for,but i'm sure you know what pic,the one where he wore emily's army shirt and Adeline hat

Archived