Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Oh well.. those questions are always hard for me to answer.

I don't really have a favorite song. But some of my favorites might be Going to Pasalacqua, Stuart and the Ave., Christie Road and Jesus of Suburbia. :)

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Billie. Cause he writes most of the lyrics :P

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

When they are coming to India! I haven't been to a single concert, I'm dieing out here! :(

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

Green Day in general inspire me... GD's lyrics inspire me, so I guess it's Billie who inspires me the most...

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

My all time favourite song is Jesus of Suburbia...

Day #2- Favorite Green Day member?

Jeez, I can never answer questions like this! I would have to say Mike because we seem to have the same type of personality and he is the best bassist EVER!

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

What's your favorite song to play live?

Day 12~Favorite Song

Ummmmmmm......i'd probably say either Letterbomb or Paper Lanterns.

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

I've thought about this question a lot and my favorite song is probably Waiting. I like how, to me anyway, it feels like the in between of their sounds. Warning is that album where it's still considered the "old" Green Day sound but it gives you the feeling that change is probably inevitable. Waiting is just a really good song and I've always lacked a favorite because I love all their songs, but the last few years Waiting has been really important to me.

9) This one:

green_day1.jpg

Or the one where they are acting like they are peeing on that wall. :wub:

Day 7 - "If you start planning too far ahead, the next thing you know you forget you're living today"

1) My Great Great Aunt at 82 years of age bought me American Idiot for Christmas 2004... guess she heard it was what the "youngsters" were listening to these days or something. Needless to say, I loved it. She was so happy how I reacted to it she got me every Green Day album she could find over the next few months! Was great :D

Day 6: Fave BJ quote

"Music to me is the air that I breathe. It's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps my alive".

Day 13 ~ Favorite song?

Easy! Without a shadow of a doubt, Good Riddance. I know it's probably the most overplayed GD song but it never fails to give me goose bumps, even after hearing it hundreds of times. For me it's simpy the most beautiful song ever written. I'm never gonna get tired of listening to Good Riddance, ever.

Archived