Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"Green Day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good."

Day 3: Um...I really don't know. I've never thought about which member specifically. I'll just say Billie, seeing he writes most of the lyrics.

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

Has to be Billie Joe. I'm sorry that I could pick so easily, but he's just awesome.

Day 7 ~ Favorite quote from Mike?

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won’t help you when you’re dead."

Day 11~Favorite Picture of Mike

This one always makes me laugh

Rolling_Stone_big_70984_28136058_28136063_slarge.jpg

Day 3 ~ Which band member inspires you the most?

I guess Billie Joe. He's just awesome! His music inspires me so much! And even though he's so famous he's such a down to earth guy! All of them are actually! :)

Day 2: Favorite Band Member?

I like all of them, but I think Billie's my favorite...idk...i think it's cause he makes a lot of shit, but is still kinda normal....while Tre just makes a lot of shit and Mike is normal (ok, i think all of them are NOT completely normal, but Mike's really the one who's the most normal and realxed one)...Billie's in the middle....he's just perfect

....and he writes the most lyrics and his lyrics are just :wub: ...his voice is awesome and yeah :lol: ...i think ya'll got the point :lol:

Day 11 ~ Favorite Mike picture?

Maybe this one. I don't know why. I just love it.

016fdfd14d_586291_o2.jpg

I missed a day....

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

GreenDay.jpg

Day 10 ~ Favorite Billie Joe picture? This is a photo I took at the Manchester 16/6/11 gig and I have it on a canvas on my wall :)

P1020088.jpg

Day 3: Which band member inspires you the most?

Billie Joe Armstrong....I sing and play guitar in a band, like BJ....i play a fender strat like him...even the same color :lol: and i write lyrics...all because of BJ...oh and our band's called Rage & Love....i guess everyone knows how we came to the name (with help of youtubers btw)...and BJ wrote those lyrics too :) ...idk...he really inspires me the most :)

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

"Orange Moccha Frappuccino!" :woot:

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

211o4tu.jpg

:wub:

Day 10 ~ Favorite Billie Joe picture?

rm7eyc.jpg

Aww.... :3

Day 5 ~ If you had the chance to ask Green Day something, what would you ask them?

I honestly don't know. I'm really bad at stuff like that... probably some personal questions that my fangirl personality would like to know the answers to. :D

Day 5 - I would ask them if they could change any song that they released so far, which one and why

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

"We pulled out the harmonica and started singing prison songs...tattooing each other."

Archived