Green Day 33 Day Challenge

GreenDayBillie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day 9

normal_greenday002.jpg

my favorite picture is always changing but this is the one of the moment

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

Billie Joe. He's the only person I can brag about. Nobody is gonna be impressed if I tell them I met Tre Cool.

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

Well, this may sound a little rough, but my uncle died. And he was an asshole. A serious, serious asshole. Screaming, threatning, Hitting the kids, locking his wife in the out-door toilet (they didn't have any water in the house (he refused) so no showers or flush toilets), in other words, a totally insane dude. And I was so happy when he passed.

This was back in the days when WinMX was the big thing (old p2p prog, for those unfamiliar with it :happy: ), and after the funeral I decided to search up some new mp3's. Randomly typed in "Dead" just to see what showed up.

BAM! one song. Green Day - Ha Ha You're Dead. "Well, this pretty much describes my situation :lol:" I thought, and downloaded it. It was a great song, and I loved it. Then I downloaded more of 'em, and more... and more... and MORE.

That's my story of falling in love with a band ...because of my uncles death, maybe I owe him something after all? :lol:

Day 6 ~ Favorite quote from Billie Joe?

There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.

Day 1 ~ How did you get into Green Day?

Actually, I heard of them because I was crazy into MCR a while back and I heard that they'd toured with Green Day in 2005 and that was how I first knew about them. Then my mum bought me Bullet In A Bible saying "You like them right?" (I'd heard a few songs at this point) and then I was completely caught. Hook, line and sinker. :)

Day 10 ~ Favorite Billie Joe picture?

Damn.. I can't decide. It changes time by time. Probably this one:

beeeej.jpg

My favourite Billie Joe picture changes very often.

At the moment it's my ava picture :)

Day 2 ~ Favorite Green Day Band Member?

I love all of 'em, it's extremely tough but I'm going with Tre :)

6) erm... probably "They have bad taste. I'm not a good looking guy"

Day 9 ~ Favorite Green Day picture?

9 - e28880d04d9bbe6ae819a3f04dba1256.jpg

10 - 1295459343greenday.jpg

Day 8 ~ Favorite quote from Tré?

Are you jocking??? Everything Trè says are pearls of wisdom :shifty:

But okay, I'll pick "I didn't understand what Billie just said so I'll talk about chickens" :lol:

Or better..."ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCINO!" :D

Day 4 ~ If you have to choose between one, which bandmember would you meet and why?

I'd meet Billie, because he's some kind of my personal hero. I'd also like to discuss about some stuff with him, since he has some really interesting points of view.

Day 4 - It's kinda a tie between Billie and Tre but I'm going to have to go with Tre because he's just seems like an extremely fun person to be around

I forgot to do this yesterday so here it goes

Day 9~ Favorite Picture of the Band

greenday.jpg

Day 10~Favorite Picture of Billie Joe

tumblr_lr4x6dmAIa1r16s2oo1_500.jpg

Archived