SotW Nominations and Archive

pasalaska

I wanna nominate world vs world (what about today) it´s an unreleased song from the late 80´s!

But if that dosen´t work i wanna nominate 80.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if that dosen´t work i wanna nominate 80.

I wanted to nominate 80 as well, but it's been already song of the week! =/

I wanted to nominate 80 as well, but it's been already song of the week! =/

awh, fuck! :[

But i really want you guyse to take the song world vs world! ^^

as it's just one moth till valentine why not "cigarettes and valentines"?

Is it really that hard to read the first page?

Is it really that hard to read the first page?

I know it's already been the SotW, I was just saying that this would have been a better occasion for it as valentine's day is getting vlose, anyway sorry

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking of something off of Insomniac or 21st Century Breakdown, we discussed a song from these two albums a while ago.

I'd suggest Before The Lobotomy, but I just don't have a reason this time :rolleyes:

I was thinking of something off of Insomniac or 21st Century Breakdown, we discussed a song from these two albums a while ago.

I'd suggest Before The Lobotomy, but I just don't have a reason this time :rolleyes:

Good idea, and I have a reason, I'm taking my exams this week and I need to be "normal and selfcontrol" (at least until I finish them so I can forget with "whiskey shots") haha :)

Good idea, and I have a reason, I'm taking my exams this week and I need to be "normal and selfcontrol" (at least until I finish them so I can forget with "whiskey shots") haha :)

that's a good reason !! :thumbsup:

I second (or third) this :happy:

I nominate Peacemaker :wub: Just cos...... its literally the only Green Day song that all my family sing along to when I play the CD :)

And cos my 2 year old niece loves the hey hey hey hey hey part :P:wub:

I nominate Peacemaker :wub: Just cos...... its literally the only Green Day song that all my family sing along to when I play the CD :)

And cos my 2 year old niece loves the hey hey hey hey hey part :P:wub:

Hey sorry Peacemaker has been already a SotW (though it's nice that your niece sing it) :happy:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/82721-peacemaker/

It's better not to drive Aska mad... :lol:

Is it legit to nominate Look For Love, since it's not a Green Day song??

It would just fit the week, since it's gonna be Billie's birthday...and some days before it's also Valentine's Day, we all need more love :lol:

I'm gonna vote for the most romantic song ever, because next week's St. Valentine's Day: "IT'S FUCK TIME" :creep:

I'm gonna vote for the most romantic song ever, because next week's St. Valentine's Day: "IT'S FUCK TIME" :creep:

Can I change my vote for this one?? :P

I second this!!!!

I would like to nominate Lights Out, the b-side from Know Your Enemy, to be SOTW sometime. I feel like it's appropriate now more than ever because, with the Summer Sonic announcement and a new album looming on the horizon, I feel like the 21st Century Breakdown era is officially coming to a close. Lights Out seems to have the feel of a song that suggests an end to something, but at the same time it suggests a new beginning.

It's Fuck Time would probably be appropriate due to Billie's tweet, but I'll always nominate Fashion Victim. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived