GDC Radio - Live Broadcast (recorded)

greendaytone

Yay! I managed to catch the last ten/fifteen minutes (just got in from work)! Pleased I did too. :)

That was good :happy:. Great guests. And I enjoyed getting my song request played :D

Glad I stayed. :happy:

It was good! I especially loved being called Lina Maria, ahahahah.

& Aska: Your accent = :runaround: The best thing ever.

/creeper.

Also. Roller Dobby.

Apologies that I couldn't be around, and I'm pretty sure the delay in audio at the start was my doing from the tests we were working on yesterday.

Apologies that I couldn't be around, and I'm pretty sure the delay in audio at the start was my doing from the tests we were working on yesterday.

Well Jimmy and Matt saved the day so we all forgive you, haha.

was fun but a bit too short I could have gone on for hours :lol: and I even won something :D

I imagine it would have been a little longer if we hadn't had the sound problems in the beginning...and I must admit that even without the quality it was still fun. With the advent of Shuffle and an infinte amount of sources to get music (paid or not), the main reason to listen to any radio is the person presenting it.

Glad I stayed. :happy:

It was good! I especially loved being called Lina Maria, ahahahah.

& Aska: Your accent = :runaround: The best thing ever.

/creeper.

Also. Roller Dobby.

I've always read your name as Lina Maria :ninja:

thanks :happy: though I'm listening back on it now and kinda cringing, as everyone seems to do when hearing their own voice

and Roller Dobby is brilliant. Ima try and see if I can use that as a bout name or something...

i like the idea of making this like an actual "radio" like type deal. y'know, with DJs and whatnot :lol:

not sure how successful the late night shift (for us in the Americas and Europe) would be since that's when GDC is at it's deadest

Shit i missed it live

hope you do some more soon

I'll definitely listen to the recorded version when I have more time tomorrow. I'm sure it was awesome. :happy:

Damn, I couldn't be here yesterday =/

I'll listen to the recorded version though :happy:

I've always read your name as Lina Maria :ninja:

thanks :happy: though I'm listening back on it now and kinda cringing, as everyone seems to do when hearing their own voice

and Roller Dobby is brilliant. Ima try and see if I can use that as a bout name or something...

Ahaha, that's okay. Now you know. :P When I first heard Going to Pasalacqua, I thought it was pronounced Pasalaska. So... yeah, haha.

& That would be a brilliant bout name. It would be a cool player name too.

Thanks to everyone that tuned in, and for sticking around during the delay. I had a lot of fun with it, and looking forward to doing it again soon. Will probably have another 'official' one next weekend, and 1 or 2 test runs again during the week, so look out for info :)

Any suggestions for future broadcasts are welcome too.

Oh, and we beat the viewer/listener record. Peaked at 40 i believe, let's beat that again next time! :D

Thanks for posting the link! Just listened - lots of fun. Hopefully I can listen to the next one live.

Keep up the good work Tony! Great idea.

Just watched the first one. After a shaky start it got good! :) Can't wait for next one... :)

Definitely going to try and catch it live; seems really cool.

Also, can see that this is going to make my iTunes bill go up as a buy songs that I hear on this show... and like.

I'm somewhat confused about this. How can I listen to it live and already recorded? Where can I find the broadcast? Sorry, I'm new to all this!

I'm somewhat confused about this. How can I listen to it live and already recorded? Where can I find the broadcast? Sorry, I'm new to all this!

No probs! You can watch both the recorded and live shows here...

http://www.justin.tv/greendaytone/b/288333613

The next live one will be this week sometime. I'll post a link here and on my twitter closer to the time.

Archived